Do you like cocky people?

I am naturaly cocky and can't help it.

Most Helpful Girl

• You point out people's flaws? Oh no. My friend used to do this. I taught him not to do this. ( I am psych student). But the looks on his face would give him away. When he starts doing it, i turn the table on him, and start pointing out his flaws. It stops him. ( at least temporarily.

• I do it very constructively tough. Not like a meat head.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nobody likes a cocky person. Now.. it's okay to be cocky, but don't have it effect other people, like, tone it down when around other people. Yeah? ^.^

• I do that. I don't swear or anything, but i point out peoples flaws a lot.

• If i hear or see someone talking absolute crap, then i can't just stand there and look at it, it's terrible.

• If they're not hurting anyone by doing it, I just shake my head at them and silently pity their foolishness. It's not that difficult, if you just try. ^.^

What Girls Said 8

• no i can't stand it.

• hate them.

• It depends...

• No, all it says to me is that their full of arrogance and that is the most irritating thing ever.

• Hell no. I can't stand them:/

• But what's so bad about it?

• uhm no, bye. cockiness = turnoff

• No i do not! I chose to not affiliate myself with cocky people

• I listen to people and then question their faults and if they give me their reason i recommend them the solution and criticize them, what do you think about that?

• It sometimes makes me seem like i am a god or something.

• no srry but it's totally different if u mean confident

What Guys Said 7

• I don't like cocky people BC I'm so much better than them
    Lmao 😂😂
    Totally jk

• Depends on the kind of cockiness. Being shitty and looking down on others are just generally being a tease, etc.

• Confident yes, cocky no there is a fine line between all the stuff like that.

• I don't

• It's a turn off and also indicate that they have issues.

• What issues?

• How do they have insecurities if they are not scared to tell people what they think?

• Insecurities are not only necessarily to be afraid of what to say.
      Some people lack many skills or traits and when they see other people good at it they will hate and comment on it. However if people were doing something stupid and you happen to comment on it, just don't do it in lame way lol.

• I like people with cocks

• Better cocky than hypocrite I guess...