What do you think how would you react if suddenly you have been woken up by strangers touching in middle of the night?

True story scenario:
You live in university dormitory. One night you forget to lock the door to your room and go for good sleep. Suddenly you wake up from feeling that someone is gently touching you from your hips to your waist. You turn and see stranger (opposite sex) you've never seen before who's almost has got into your bed. And this person is half naked with his own blanket traying to get sleep with you for no important reason. Stranger isn't drunk and very persistent, but not aggresive.

What the first reaction would you get in this situation?
What action would you take to get off that person?
How would you feel after this incident?

Most Helpful Guy

• First reaction: I'd want to know the reason.

What would I do: Depending on the reason, they either have to leave, or I'd let them sleep.. just sleep.

How would I feel after: I'd have to ask them if this was normal for them
    because it certainly isn't for me, outside of ones siblings perhaps.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would wake up scared of course, turn on the lights and try to reason them, if they don't want to leave and is persistent I might call someone for help or the cops, it could be a rapist who knows. After the incident I would make sure to lock my door.

What Guys Said 6

• First reaction is thinking this is a trap.
    If willing, i would go down on the stranger
    And i would leave my door unlocked more often

• Wouldn't you be scared even a little bit?

• Welp, im a pretty average guy who is dirty in a fight. I wouldn't worry too much

• 1. What the first reaction would you get in this situation? My first reaction is to attack her. If I just woke I thinking this person is a thief, a murder or a rapist.
    2. What action would you take to get off that person? She's about to get thrown out in the hallway. Interrupting my sleep is a serious offense.
    3. How would you feel after this incident? I feel bad in the morning until then it's sleep time.

• Um, I did that one night to a girl - except I was drunk and thought I was in my room. Didn't expect anyone else in the bed.

• I'd jump out of bed and start yelling

• I'm forcing stranger out of the room and locking the door. I'd be a tad creeped out afterwards.

• Friggin scared at first, I'll forcefully throw this individual out

What Girls Said 3

• Uhm, someone's getting pushing out a window.

• I can't even begin to answer...

• I'd be getting the lead out... of my gun.