Where can I find someone to talk to?

My life is falling apart and I just can't do this anymore. I've been raped, I've had a miscarriage, I cut, although I'm working I still don't even make enough to cover my bills and my last paycheck too all my money and I don't even have money for food right now. I've tried talking to the suicide hotline but they just try and send me else where, and then I talk to those people and they send me else where. My mom doesn't even believe that I was raped and that's not something I'm advertising because I'm embarrassed, I trusted that she'd be there for me and she just thinks I'm a joke, I have no one at all. I just want someone I can talk to and be able to tell everything to but I have no one and when I try to get help I just get pushed all around. I don't know what to do or where to go anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry to hear of your circumstances.. but just know there are people out and about in this world that are far far worse off.. lots of us are just struggling to make ends meet.. lots.. except the filthy rich governments and corporations that care about no one and nothing.. only how much fatter can they make their wallets.. there are many people who would gladly talk to you.. me being one of them.. hang in there is my best advice to you.. it is a dog eat dog world out there.. never give in.. no matter what.. take care

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't need to be embarrassed. What you need is to do is find what it is you are looking for. You say you need someone to talk to, but to who? Random strangers, a councilor? I would tell you to pray about it, but then you may not want to hear that. But that is in fact the only option you have. You cannot go through life with destructive patterns, this is why things are happening the way it is. Suicide hotline, and as you have listed are NOT going to help you. Suicide is not the answer. You are being bound, and you have to fight for your freedom from this. It's even sad that your mother doesn't even acknowledge that you have a problem. That is why I urge you to pray. Everything that you are talking about, everything that you never talked about, everything that you can't talk about, you tell God about it. You don't have to advertise anything and no one should judge you because of it. You are trying to seek help, but this is something that God wants you to give. Don't hold on to your problems, it will make you sick.

My mother died of cancer at the age of 44 two months ago. And she had a hard time of letting go of her problems. She couldn't hear the voice of God sharply as I can. So any problem she had, I relayed it back to him, and in turn he have me relay back what he needed to tell her. She now is at peace with him, but this was all so sudden. But he has prepared me for that for months now. And you know what? I never needed a councilor or someone else to talk to. I always consult with him first. Because everybody in this life will always tell you what to do, but doesn't know/want to handle your situation. They do this because they don't want to be responsible, or believe you'll burden them. You shouldn't have to feel like a burden. That is a lie they want you to believe.

What Guys Said 1

• I am willing to listen if you need a sympathetic ear. Those are some big time problems, and while most people can deal with one of those situations, I haven't met anybody that has been able to deal with multiple things of that magnitude in short succession.

So feel free to send me a pm if you really want to talk some things out.

What Girls Said 5

• since you mentioned that you are working~ find out if your job has an employee assistance program (most do); if they do, you can talk to a qualified professional about your issues, and they can even set you up with a counselor you can talk to in-person. if your workplace doesn't have one of these, talk to your m. d. or visit the emergency room at your local hospital.

more support for rape survivors can be found at https://rainn.org/

i think it's awful that your mom doesn't believe you, and i really hope that you can find the help you need.

sending hugs,
    -von

• I've literally been through all of that. If you message me I'd love to give you more personal advice. I've been raped, had miscarriages, self harmed, attempted suicide. My parents don't believe me, they've blamed me for shit and have beer supported me. I'm finally in a good stable place. PLEASE message me, I'm leaving this unanonymous for that reason

• Have you tried your local health department? They usually have mental health services and can get you started on local assistance.

• You can talk with someone here for free. Sorry about what you've had to go through.
    http://www.7cups.com/12616991

• Tell us. Talk to people on here.
    I have some experience when it comes to the subjects mentioned. I too was raped and used to self harm and have attempted suicide once. Im willing to listen to your story and give help if i can...

• I always get told I'm a troll and that I'm lying so I'm never able to tell anyone everything.

• Well i believe you, so talk to me.