Is their such thing as an ugly country?

I'm not that well traveled and I suppose I'm going by stereotypes. But is there some countries where the people are more beautiful like example girls/boys from Russia, Brazil, Italy all super beautiful but countries like Germany, Ireland, England, America not so beautiful.

True or not? It's just a bit of fun so everyone try not to get offended.

But do you believe in these poles like 10 hottest countries for the most beautiful women?

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls from GERMANY are ugly? BIGGEST LIE I'VE HEARD ALL DAY

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• first off the attractiveness of the people has nthng to do with the beauty of a country (culture, landscape, food etc)
    2nd, that's pretty subjective cause I for once find people in the 2nd category pretty attractive too.
    It's all based on preference.
    and no, I don't think you have a country brewing hot people. it s just stereotypes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I haven't been to every country in the world, so all I can go by is the women I see in things like the Miss Universe pageant. As a guy, I think there are beautiful women from all countries.

0|0
    0|0
  • Over 99% of people are not very attractive to me so I don't think that changes on a country-by-country basis.

0|0
    0|0
  • Saudi Arabia
    Iran
    Iraq
    Afghanistan
    Somalia

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you tried Romania? Serbia? Or any other eastern european countries?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• There's beautiful people in every country some countries probably have more exotic girls. I'm Irish and I don't think we're too ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm against hating countries, good/bad people are everywhere

0|0
    0|0