Are you optimistic?

Are you optimistic?
This is so me

• Yeahhh
  • Not really..
  • Dunno

Most Helpful Guy

• I try to be, but it is hard sometimes. I struggle with anxiety and depression, and everybody says I just need to "snap out of it." but I can't sometimes. Sometimes I need those close to me to be the optimist for me, because I can't at the moment :( I just wish more people would try and cheer up pessimists and people with depression instead of criticizing them. I think the world would be such a better place then :D

• I'm in denial of being a pessemist I try my best to be optimistic in the worst of situations

• Sometimes you just can't be optimistic. Either the situation doesn't call for it or you are depressed and anxious. I think too much optimism, can lead to delusions that everything is "just fine" and nothing needs to be done to improve the situation.

Most Helpful Girl

• no I am a realist

What Guys Said 5

• If it's painful, take the pain
    and if it hurts, embrace it.

Turn your face towards the sun
    and all the shadows fall behind you, no? ^.^

• I'm a pretty positive person, so yeah I am.

• I'm pessimistic.

• nope, I'm a pessimist

• Right now I am. I just had a good day with the woman I like and some flirting went on from her to me and me to her. 😏😏

What Girls Said 5