Guys: Any advice on what I could do to make a guy like Me or be attracted to me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Make him like you, not really there's nothing you can do to make someone else like you. However you can make him notice you, to do that I would look in his direction more often, but not in a creepy way. Try to strike up a conversation with him even if it's over something stupid, and most of all smile whenever you happen to catch eyes with him don't look away don't just stare at him, make sure you smile. It will let him know that you're not creeped out by him and that you would like that he's looking at you. Plus you're really pretty anyway, so I don't think you're going to have a problem

What Guys Said 6

• Be yourself and be true to that person above all else. Other than that do things you enjoy or find new things you enjoy that involves other people. If you do not already then appear friendly by smiling or making eye contact 😋

• Cast a love spell on him, have u tried that?

• You can't. Either the guy likes you or he doesn't. What happened to that shy dude you were trying to talk to?

• Things are the same. He just clearly must not be attracted to me cuz he doesn't really know me yet when I try to get to know him he just that he never says that much and that he doesn't know what to say. I just don't want to come to terms with the fact this guy might just be a jerk but his entire family is so sweet & kind and did NOT raise him that way. He was homeschooled & jiat doesn't seem like he would be a douche I don't think he has ever even had a girlfriend...

• But he has a lot of friends. He grew up with them so he has known them for years. I don't know maybe he just thinks I'm a loser or something or maybe he is just NOT attracted to me I mean some guys have a type.

• Look at his eyes when you are not in a conversation with him, then when he notices quickly dart away and act like nothing happened. It invokes the same curiosity reaction in humans as it does other animals as they will be more inclined to investigate the looker. Also just smile at him whenever you make eye contact with him so he associates your face with smiling/happiness.

• If that's you in the profile picture,, you will not have ANY problems.

• Yes its me. But that's not true I really like this guy and I don't feel like he likes me back. All I've ever been is nice to him and kind and been there for him through some hard times. I've tried texting him he texts back but I feel like he just wants me to go away and now I feel like I'm creepy or something cuz I feel I'm doing all the work into getting to know him. I'm close with his family & I'm at his house a lot. I don't know what else to do I even told him I like him. Any advice?

• Haha thank you. I appreciate your advice. Actually made me feel better.

• You are a righteous goddess. Men you should be asking you what is your favorite day of the week and then, once you answer, make that day their new sabbath to worship you.

• Maybe the guy is really shy your beautful

What Girls Said 0