Which one would you prefer, Turkey or Russia?

and tell me why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I just dont understand one thing.. In here some people mentioned about Turkey is under control of Islam.. Firstlt guys can u tell me have u ever been in Istanbul before? What a sickness perception is it? And in addition, almost all countries already have dominant religion so guys I think u should change ur wiev side towards religion.(Btw its bullshit. Everyone is free fir living their religion and its not mean Turkey have been influenced by Islam)

What Guys Said 22

• Turkey.. I can't eat Russia.

• Russia. They're not muslim.

• I'm Russian and I choose Russia. More familiar with things related to Russia.

• Hard choice.
    I love Russia and it's people even though they've been brainwashed to hate my people (Ukrainians). I've always wanted to visit St Petersburg and Moscow.
    Turkey is famous for its saunas and food but there's a lot of political uncertainty there.

I guess Russia since I speak Russian so there would be less problems getting around.
    Honestly if someone put 2 plane tickets in front of me and told me to choose then I'd rather stay home.

• that's not true! I'm Russian and I'm not brainwashed to hate you guys! my best friend is Ukrainian. I've know her since we were 10 years old.

• @sweettckae Not all Russians, but a lot of people still living in Russia that are Russian seem to believe everything the media tells them.

• For the food: Turkey

for religion: neither
    Politically: neither.

• Definitely Russia. As rough as the people are around there and as difficult the politics is - they are usually friendly and loyal people. Two things i value highly.

• The predominant religion in Turkey is Islam, so I'll go with Russia

• In terms of what?

• turkey ofcourse

• People on here go on about being Turkish 24/7 and it's annoying, so Russia.

• Turkey because my family were born in Southeast, Turkey.

• Russia obviously

• Turkey. The lesser of 2 evils.

• I pick Russia. I'm not so fond of Turkey or their culture.

• I love Russia

• Russia. Has sexier woman with sexy accent SK go mother russia

• Russia, cuz he just wants to make friends, and Turkey was a jerk back in the day

• Turket ofcourse. Are you russian

• Turkey, because it is a rising power in the world.

• Russia is one of the last remaining Christian nations, so I'm going to side with them.

• The USA doesn't even qualify anymore as a Christian nation.

• But bunch of Russian Muslims on hajj I bought Russian stuff from them by the way I love Russian Hat

• Easy answer... Russia coz I love Russian chicks...

• Russian women are r hot, hence Russia ;)

What Girls Said 17

• Mm I don't know, I prefer Turkish culture so Turkey

• Russia. I think Turkey would be too influenced by Islam.

• none of them..

• Mother Russia. ^^

• Definitely turkey... I don't really like Russia.

• Turkey because it sounds a bit more welcoming.

• Turks , I used to be crazy on them at 13
    Tarkan was my Crush
    http://youtu.be/qfk5O4RaifU

• Russia. For some reason I've wanted to go there fo a really long time. I think it's because of the movie Anastasia

• I would rather live in Russia I guess

• Russia all the way. Turkey oppressed the Kurdish people. Turkey should straighten out.

• Russian guys and their accents 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

• Never ate a russia, but turkey is good on sammajez😊

• Glory to Türkiyee

• Russia because it's badass

• Turkey is full of rapists so Russia

• Turkey. I've been on holiday there a couple of times, and it is amazing! It's an islamic country, which doesn't feel like one at all. It's very westernized. The only thing I dislike about Turkey right now is their government.

I'm not a fan of Russia in general due to the huge fur industry over there. The level of animal cruelty/torture is horrendous. The war crimes (blowing up hospitals ) they have comitted in Syria recently makes me lose even more respect towards them.

• Russia and by far, I don't like turkish people they are loud and had no manners at all. In the conflit with the Russia and the turkey, the Russia is on the good side, so I choose Russia