Do you believe in ghosts?

If yes, tell me more.

Most Helpful Guy

• Everything in nature speaks to there not being nothingness after death. We pass from one phase of existence to another phase.

The manner in which this happens is highly dependent on belief, and therefore connected to religion. If you believe in cyclical life as I do, then our consciousness and life essence are carried over to the next life.

If you don't believe those sorts of things, nor even in ghosts themselves, then I argue that the deceased still effect our lives far beyond their death. The living have such effect on our lives that the lessons learned from those passed reoccur throughout our own existences. Its in this manner the dead can speak to us. Ergo, each time we think of our passed loves, in a small way, makes them live again within us.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• No, I don't!

• Not in ghosts no, but souls and spirits.

• My parents and I have either seen, heard, or felt ghosts before. Not in our own home, but it's happened.

• No.

For everything there's a reasonable explanation; otherwise the James Randi Foundation would be out of their million bucks!