Why are there so many misogynists on here?

Almost every male on here is so hateful of women it's like none of you can get dates and try to find reasons to hate on the entire population of women for it.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's because this is a website dedicated to people who have problems with the other sex. So it draws a larger percentage of people that have trouble understanding the other side, because they either are not capable of it, or they have had bad experiences and our bitter. So, while there are some in the outside world, it is often based more on education and intelligence, more intelligence and education leads to more understanding and open-mindedness. But here we see like a bug zapper, specifically attracting those that have trouble. It throws the percentages off, and makes some voices louder than they should be.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's at least one ubermod who contributes to it and who fits your description.

What Guys Said 10

• Everyday I see posts from both guys and girl complaining
    why the opposite gender is so hateful. It goes both ways.

As to why, I could only assume that they're expressing here, what they can't in person.

• I don't know, I also wonder why there are so many misandrists here, I guess they all have the same reasons: bitterness.

• I see the same diversity of views on here that I see in real life.

The difference is that, in real life, almost all men are terrified of offending women and so keep their more controversial views secret from them.

• {sarcasm on}

I can't believe you don't tolerate my intolerance of women! That's intolerable!

{sarcasm off}

• i have not made that experience honestly. yeah, there are some trolls and a lot of virgins on here but most of them are actually kind of nice.

• Actually that's a tiny percentage of us normal people.

Get your facts right. There r anti feminists because of the experiences that they have had with feminists that gives them migraines.

• Perhaps it's true but calling out the male community rather than a few is not giving you a good rep.

Anonymous <3

• There are a lot of anti-feminist on here. As for misogyny not really.

• People are more open on here.

• I'm not just a misogynist on here

What Girls Said 0