What's YOUR hobby?

Ok so let's talk about hoobies.

My hobbies are : Photography, Healthy Lifestyle I spend a lot of time doing research what's good and bad to eat etc, Coin Collecting

So what are your hobbies?

Even if you like Blacksmithing, Slacklining write it down :)

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Drawing & Sculpture above all 💙
    Then reading, movies, cooking, Parrot, hiking, biking, riding hourse, puzzles, Videography

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to sketch things landscapes with pencil and graphite. I like woodworking made a set of cedar Adirondack chairs and a curio cabinet. I like collecting antiques. I love photography. I love horseback riding, cross country skiing, kayaking, canoeing, fishing, knee boarding, SCUBA diving, etc.,

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for MHGuy... waitin on the nicer weather to get out and do some of these things that I have been missing all winter! :)

What Girls Said 6

• Photography
    Surfing
    Collecting beach treasures and doing crafts/projects with them
    Reading

0|1
    0|0
  • Filmmaking, photography, painting, distance running, weightlifting, cooking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yoga, Pilates, paddle boarding, surfing, hiking, and music festivals

0|2
    0|0
    • Whats the difference between yogurt and pilates? Aren't they kinda like nike and addidas? Do you really need to buy both?

• Show All
    • Yeah but you mentioned controlling your body and mind through exercising... uh what... I thought people just exercised to get buff though. Is my life a lie? Am I ruined? Should I die?

• no just shut up

• Sleep, playing video games, and drawing.

0|0
    0|0
  • eating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Working on my truck.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Computer games/building computers
    Sailing
    Fishing
    Camping (island or woods)
    Writing/playing music
    Target shooting (and hunting if I finally get around to the safety course/license)
    Cooking (preferably over a wood fire)
    Tabletop gaming

This summer I'm planning on starting to load my own ammo. After that, smelting lead and casting my own bullets.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I have the time and available space, I like to make jar candles.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have hobbies, I'm kinda lost there. (I like woodworking, but its with people that live near my hometown-about 3 hours away.)

0|0
    0|0
  • Video Games, and The Animus

0|0
    0|0
  • Guitar, Gaming, Dancing

0|0
    0|0
  • working out, programming, hiking, and canoeing

0|0
    0|0
  • GAG
    Music
    internet
    old stuff ( games, vhs, css, cds, vinyl )

0|0
    0|0