Why do you think Clinton supporters where allowed to caucus without registering?

• It's so Clinton and the DNC can bring in supports from neighboring states to caucus
  • They were just saving time for workers to get back to work

Most Helpful Girl

• She cheated and she only "won" by five percent that is not a win. That is like that student who only passed a class because he guessed right on multiple question test. She was projected to win by at least 30% but won by a very thin margin. By the way, I am from Nevada and I apologize for my home state. I caucused for Bernie and they gave me a free sign. Which was cool and I put it in the dashboard of my car. I will only truly be embarrassed for my state if trump wins the republican caucus this Tuesday.

• No need to apologize not your fault, you did your part a caucused for Bernie. At least! the delegate count was almost even. Seems strange Killary only had a 1% lead over Sanders in the poll yet managed to win by 5%. Now the next worry is SC where Clinton has almost a double digit lead, but that could change like Nevada.

• Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Because the party machinery is kicking in gear. Bernie gets too successful, they throw the kill switch. Jill Stein (Green Party candidate) predicted exactly this kind of response to his candidacy.

• That's why I'm supporting Stein if Killary gets the Democratic nomination. Also supported Stein over Obama in 2012

• That's just the way the Clintons roll.

• Ugh, don't even get me started on that shit.

Just...
    i1.kym-cdn.com/.../b73.jpg

• That's how Hillary works. She cheated to guarantee a win.

• It's wonderful how the eyes of Democrats are opened when they see the Clintons use their usual tactics against other Democrats.