Have you ever waken up from a drunken night still drunk? How does this happen?

Not hangovers but legitimately still intoxicated.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't count the number of times that that has happened to me. It just you being dehydrated so your body didn't have enough fluids to break down the booze while you slept... I just call it "still being up"... and my solution...
    -take a couple more shots... to bring you down...
    -then drink a very little amount of water (you drink too much and you will end up feeling like shit)... and for christ sakes EAT something. preferably with meat in it. you will feel fine then. only do this is you want to sober up... if not... repeat step 1 as much as necessary :)

Yours truly...
    A functioning alcoholic.

Most Helpful Girl

• Many times, hell I've gone to work still drunk in the morning. Served breakfast to guests I stayed up drinking with who are still drunk.

The more alcohol you drink the longer you will be drink, that's why you have to be very careful driving the day after a heavy drinking session... not that Americans seem very bothered about drink driving...

• I've gone to class like this before it was an interesting experience XD

• I've been drunk in school before... that was interesting... ha!

What Guys Said 2

• That happened to me once. It was pretty awesome; I dodged the hangover and I still felt good/drunk.

• Your liver can only process about one drink a hours so the alcohol in your blood just hasn't been filtered out yet

What Girls Said 1

• I haven't but my fiance has. He usually throws up if he does, passes back out, then wakes up with a headache.