Why people do silly facial expressions when they take pictures?

Never got it... i don't take pictures often... but when I do I always have a serious face...

I've seen especially girls... they use to take pics and make such stupid silly facial expressions... fuck it how can they expect to be taken seriously?

Do they try to be funny or something? Or it's just another stupid 21st century nonsense?

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• silly face help them to look cute,, me too I like serious face or smiley 😃

0|0
    0|0
    • Not cute... silly better...

• Exactly they look silly but I try to answer u without offending them lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I always pull the same confused expression when I very rarely have a photo taken. I don't do photos.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I can't speak on the behalf of all people that do it, but I will tell you why I do it when do it: because I'm bored. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I only do it occasionally if I'm mucking around with my friends or something because it's funny. But if I'm having a normal photo then I'll smile. I suppose it's a bit like how I've never understood why people like to take photos posing with a face like thunder

0|0
    0|0
    • I never pose... I just use ma everyday face... why should I act funny? Like for example in yer current pic ya look good... don't screw it by making funny faces and shit... please...

• Yeah thanks but I think smiling is okay. Both silly faces and serious faces are stupid unless you're in the right situation I think. You're referring to shit like this right?

d22d7v2y1t140g.cloudfront.net/..._7LSMdqMZdwKj.jpg

• Yeah... disgusting...

• lol you sound like a lot of fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... You sound real fun.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not at all... trust me...

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!