Whats your favorite book?

I love the book flowers in the attic

Most Helpful Guy

• I like movie themr books like hunger games and steven king books and stuff like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• You've read the entire Flowers in the Attic series right? That is one of my favorites. At the end of those books I remember just feeling emotionally drained amd exhausted for all of them. Such a great series. Okay... my other favs...
    The Outsiders
    The Stand
    Into the Wild
    The Road
    Divergent and Insurgent only
    Survivors
    Most of John Saul
    Under the Banner of Heaven
    The Iceman: Confessions of a mafia contract killer
    Helter Skelter
    My friend Ted Bundy
    Z is for Zechariah
    Heart Shaped Box (soooooo good but creepy)

• Do you read any others by vc Andrews I have a lot of the books and some are good and some stink

• Oh I so agree with you! As much as I REALLY wanted to sink my teeth deep into another one of her books... I have found none that I enjoyed enough to even finish. Which ones did you like by her besides the flowers in the attic? Maybe I'll give them a try.

• I have enjoyed the heaven series even though its kinda sad, I enjoyed rain,
      ruby which is amazing. Delias gift,

What Guys Said 3

• I actually really like the Bible.

It's full of ways to troll Christians and call out their hypocritical bullshit.

• Ford AOD Transmissions is a good read.

• The Secret

What Girls Said 6