Are you a private person?

Why or why not? Do you keep everything to yourself? How much information do you let others know about yourself?

When it comes to social media, how much information about yourself do you put in your social media accounts?

When it comes to GAG, how much do you let us know about yourself? Do you use your real pictures here? Do your GAG friends know personal things about you?Are you a private person?

• Yes, I am. Stop stalking me clarisa...
  • HA HA HA! NO I'M NOT A PRIVATE PERSON! YOU KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT ME ALREADY CLARISA! *hides under the bed*
  • meow I'm a dolphin!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm somewhere in the middle usually. It depends on who I'm talking to. I don't share much on social media in general, though.

What Guys Said 10

• I'm pretty willing to share a certain degree of information about myself online, but it has its limits.
    However, I dislike displaying much information of myself on social media. The point of doing that is to enable people who want to know more about me, to talk to me.

I don't think i've posted anything much about myself on GAG, I wouldn't, unless someone asks. I don't even have friends here, so it doesn't really matter xD

• No, I'm not private. I've been publicly traded on the NASDAQ for 25 years or so.

• Haha I could not vote A since you're absolutely not a stalker. That would be very disrespectful to say :o
    So I voted B but in a joking way. If you ask something and it's too delicate I won't answer. But I have little hidden secrets :D

• But I ammmmmm😝

• Haha I would describe it as "interested"... and since you're friendly and have a good sense of humour (we have that in common) no problem to me :D

• I am pretty private yes, only a few people ever really get full access to well me and my mind lol.

• I'm a very private person. This is the only thing close to social media that I do. I don't even give my real name or location on here.

• I don't even have any actual social media accounts because I'm a very private person

• GAG is the only place where I'm quite open

• im basicly in the middle. i'm an open book but fue people take the time to read the pages inside. all you have to do ask the right question to get the answers you want

• I keep it to myself

What Girls Said 10

• I'm a private person. I don't use my own pictures on here, because I feel like it would only lead to bullying. Plus it's not relevant what I look like to give advice. I understand people are curious, but I also have a right to privacy.

On social media I have pictures, but I only have friends on social media. I don't add random people. I keep personal information to a minimum, most of my posts are just random pictures. I don't put relationship stuff on there or comment on my life, occasionally I will. But that's about it.

I feel like for me it's just better if people know little about my life. The people who are in my life know what's going on, or can ask me if they want to know.

• Yeah i put my life out there. I am a failing college student with depression no shame! lol I am also I believe a wonderful person inside. You guys know more my inner me than i do!

• I'm pretty open yet... extremely private despite how I'm perceived here on gag. Know one should know your every move. I let people know what I want them tooooo. Privacy is very important to me. I mean come on you don't plan a murder out loud hehehe☺☺☺

• No I'm not very private :/

• Somewhat. Most of my neighbours and friends, and some acquaintances know I'm a police officer, but not all know what's my role.
    Few know what and where I study.

• Yes I am because nobody cares enough to ask me what's going on anyway.

• Yes. I am a private person. And don't like to share to much information if I don't you.

• Extremely. I don't tend to get personal with anyone including my closest friends, I also do not have social media.

• Eh half and half

• Actually this shit is supposed to be all about "opening up" and sharing my thoughts and feelings with people. As I like to call it, the 10th circle of hell.

Tbh it's not that bad. None of you guys even know me so it's pretty safe to open up here.