For the past few weeks I haven't been able to fall asleep without NyQuil and I'm not sick?

NyQuil has really become my go to med when I can't sleep. It just knocks me out cold and I love that. I have a hard time shutting my mind off at night and NyQuil does just that and in the matter of about 40 minutes. (sometimes less) anyways, does anyone else rely on NyQuil when they can't get to sleep? How bad is it to take NyQuil 2 weeks straight? I really can't sleep without it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Might as well drink some wine. Have you seen the alcohol content of that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Switch to ZzzQuil. It's by the same people who make NyQuil but it's for sleeping and it's safer. :)

• I actually have tried Zzzquil and it did work well. But I built up a tolerance to it in no time. I'm also getting a tolerance to the NyQuil so in thinking I might switch to melatonin and do it the natural sleep cycle way. I'm not sure lol

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I think you should go see a doctor since this seems to be such an ongoing thing for you.

• Drink some warm milk and rum. Weird I know but it works.

• Is there not a new medicine called Tylenol PM? To help sleep you should look it up.