Gamers: What was the first video game console you've owned?

What console do you own now?

Most Helpful Girl

• It was the NES, which was outdated way before I was born. It was my dad's :P

The first one I got for myself was the PS2

Most Helpful Guy

• The first one I owned was an NES that my parents bought when they got married. I played a lot of Duck Hunt, Super Mario Bros, and Castlevania on it. Those were rage inducing games since you couldn't save haha

Now I own some different consoles, but the latest is PS4. Granted, I've *allegedly* been playing mainly emulated gamecube games on my PC lately *that I have may or may not have* downloaded from the internet from less than reputable institutions.

What Girls Said 8

• My parents wouldn't buy me a big console at the time so I saved up my birthday money and allowance and bought a Gameboy Advance SP. I got it right when it came out and I was the first kid in the neighborhood and all my friends wanted to play it, I was afraid someone would break it but I still let them. It's red and I still have it! My favourite games for it were Spyro games.

• Pretty sure it would be the Gameboy Advance SP, I still have it <3

• GAMEBOY!

• A Gameboy Advance was my first one.

Now I have an Xbox, but I'm a big PC gamer.

• The Gameboy Advance SP was my first gaming system, and later on it was the PS2.

I own a PS4 and a PC - the PC is what I use more for gaming right now, though.

• The original Xbox.

• Myself? The Nintendo Wii. But my brothers had many other Nintendo products before I got my own.

• Sega Dreamcast.
    I currently own an xbox 360, xbox one, PS3, PS4, PSP, Wii U, 3DS and a PC.

What Guys Said 27

• The SNES was my first!

I don't own a console now, and haven't owned one for more than 15 years now. I'm a PC-only gamer.

• Atari 2600.

Now I have all of the last gen consoles, a PS4 for current gen, and a relatively beefy gaming PC that I use more than anything else.

• My first was a GameBoy Advanced SP. I can't remember exactly how old I was- about 6 or 7. But damn that thing made me who I am today, and not in the bad way :P
    Now, I own a New 3DS and I have a few games on PC, I like a bit of Team Fortress 2, but Sm4sh is supreme :)

• It was a PS2, though my father bought it for himself when he moved out of the island for work, when he finally returned home, I ended up being the one to play the most with it.
    Then years later I got a PS3 that was mine.

• Atari 2600! Own a 360 and ps3 right now.

• A basketball. Like one you use in real life lol

• The Atari 2600 and the first game i remember playing was the empire strikes back! oh yeah dem memories yo!

www.atarimania.com/.../...mpire_strikes_back_4.gif

• I had a gameboy for the longest time. I have a PS4 now because I'm an adult with my own damn money :P

• I started with a gameboy. Now I play PC games on an old laptop because I can't afford a good gaming PC.

• The 4 game model of Radio Shack TV Scoreboard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6quqAff5fO8

• Nintendo Entertainment System (NES). It came with Super Mario Bros, Duck Hunt and the zapper gun. Those were the days!

• Super Nintendo
    Playstation
    Playstation 2
    Xbox
    Playstation 3
    Playstation 4

in that order, not counting in hand helds. but since 12-13 years I play mostly on PC

• My first was either and N64 or a Gamecube, I don't quite remember, but the counsels have now are N64, Xbox 360, DSIXL and a 3DS

• It was either the Atari 2600 or the Tandy something or an other (I have no idea I was so little)... I also use to play games on the IBM 5150. The first one I bought with my own money was the NES.

• ps2... Because of dragon ball z tenkaichi

• Owned a NES and SNES at the same time.

• the original PlayStation

• Nintendo

• My parents bought us Pong. I've since upgraded to the PS4 and XB1.

• An NES.

• Nintendo nes. In 1991

• Atari lol

• Gamecube.

• NES.

• n64 was my first love with blast corps, and rugrats in paris
    now I own a ps4

• sega. i know own a 64, ps3, ps4, 360, wii, xbox.

• Sega Genisis