Do you think Daryl is gay?

There's been rumors he's going to hook up with the new guy Jesus...

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

Most Helpful Guy

• I love the character Paul 'Jesus' Monroe from the comic book. They changed his last name in the show for some reason. Such a badass AND he's gay. There aren't many gay ninja badasses in stories. I doubt any of them that do exist are named Jesus either lol.. I don't see Daryl getting shacked up with Jesus though especially with what's coming soon. Daryl hasn't really done anything that leads me to believe he's gay or struggling with his sexuality.

Jesus is a fan favorite from the comic book and I'm glad they're bringing him into the mix even if he seems different. It's so important to have more gay badass characters that people can look up to in some capacity. Usually gay characters on tv aren't very positive or they're incredibly stereotypical.

Most Helpful Girl

• No way, he is not, I think he is too dangerous to be gay.

• Thank you for MHO

What Guys Said 12

• Oh please no, that would be ridiculous. Not the fact that he's gay, I don't give a shit, but him getting involved in a romantic relationship, would kill his character.
    I already thought it was shitty that Rick and Michonne hooked up, especially right after the blonde died (I was a big fan of the blonde chick :'( )

• No, but Julio is actually a transgender lesbian.

• I kinda see Daryl as lacking in any sort of sexuality, not really asexual but as a result of his upbringing and the apocalypse he's more interested in survival than sex or anything else. He's more animalistic, with the only instinct driving being survival. However, while it's clear he does form bonds with people I liken it more to pack mentality than anything else. Like when he joined that nasty group of survivalists after the prison was destroyed. It was out of a need to survive.

This, I feel, is the main draw of his character, particularly to the female demographic. He's the ideal man: a loyal dog.

• If he's gay, I'm gay.. wait wot

• It would ruin his character to have really any romantic relationship. The whole Carol thing is already kind of stupid.

• I honestly don't think they need to add a relationship for Daryl. No reason to, may it be straight or gay

• I agree at this point. I wouldn't wanna see him with any of the current characters anyway.

• He's better off as the loner who just gets things done. Not everyone needs to have a relationship lol

• Maybe, but I think he is too badass to be queer. By far one of my favourite characters with Mishone and Glenn.

• from walking dead? he might be, but not as gay as the show. it's fucking horrible

• Nobody wants to see some love story with Daryl being gay. Makes me think of the bad plot line in Dexter when his sister was in denial for being in love with him.

• no i doubt he's gay. Anyways u looking forward to the next episode?:)

• It's official, the Walking Dead is over. Once a show gets popular, it gets injected with all kinds of propaganda bullshit, which turns it to crap. People will continue watching out of habit, not because it's still good. Game of Thrones and House of Cards both died this horrible death.

• Daryl's a kinda gay name indeed...

What Girls Said 0