Okay who likes these bands?

the cure
Depeche Mode
new order
ok go
Elastica
concrete blonde
U2
Jesus and Mary Chain
the pixies
foster the people
M83
blondie
Joy Division
Arctic Monkeys
Tears For Fears
MGMT
Siouxsie And The Banshees
the smiths
Echo and the Bunnymen
psychedelic furs
blur
Underworld
the thompson twins

Most Helpful Girl

• This is the girl from your last post and ALL OF THESE BANDS ARE AWESOME. But I'm more cultured for 17 than most people on here, they won't know these bands

• well I'm gonna see in the morning just how many know about these bands, lol

What Girls Said 3

• Foster the People, M83, Arctic Monkeys (one of my all time favourites), MGMT, and The Smiths are bands I like a lot and listen to frequently from that list. I'm kind of familiar with some Joy Divison, The Cure, and Ok Go.

I'm into James Hersey, Viola Beach, Krrum, Gary Clark Jr. Kevin Garrett, Chet Faker, Gnash, The 1975, Barcelona, Flume, and Wrabel lately :)

• I absolutely LOVE New Order, I'm pretty hooked on their music despite not being a big electronica fan. Depeche Mode is really great too
    I like Tears for Fears and Blondie, the Cure is ok too.
    I think U2 is overrated af but I do really like one of their songs. I don't know about the rest.

• I've only heard of two from ur list
    -arctic monkeys
    -MGMT

But I liked them. :)

What Guys Said 3

• you just asked this question. anyways, ok go and arctic monkies are dope. i like blur for their song, blur 2 and u2 is good. the rest i can't comment on, except for mgmt and foster the people, who i think are overrated

• I'm familiar with most of these bands, but not a big fan.
    I'm more into progressive rock and alternative metal.

• Most of those yes. Some I'm not familiar with.