Have you ever had precognitive dreams, I. e. seeing the future in dreams?

Normally, I would just completely scoff at the concept. But my grandmother acurately predicted things. I haven't had them. Or maybe I have and just dont remember. Anyway. Have you either had a dream about the future that came true, or do you know anyone directly who has claimed to have such dreams?

• Yes.
  • No.
  • I've known someone who has claimed to have had precog dreams.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, i had them time to time when i was a kid, they were never anything big, usually just something i was doing such as playing a particular game or talking to a friend. haven't had any in years though.

What Girls Said 1

• I'll let u know! i still dont know my future

What Guys Said 3

• I've had random moments of Deja Vu. I'll dream something right as I'm about to wake up and then about 20 minutes later it will happen. It's always something insignificant though like spilling cereal or a song on the radio on the way to school never get any lotto numbers or anything :(...

• Yes, there are different types of dream, and dreams are purely spiritual happenings. It is true things happens in the spiritual realm before hitting the physical phase, and this could be shown to you in dreams.

• I never dreamed those vision but I get them at random times over day.