I'm going to not relieve myself in any way ie use the toilet for as long as I can, how long do you think I'll last?

I'm going to try to last a week with normal levels of eating and drinking.

• 5 minutes
  • 1 hour
  • 3 hours
  • 8 hours
  • 12 hours
  • A day
  • A week

Most Helpful Girl

• That's how you get kidney failure, love. Anyway, you're determined so I think you'll last a whole day.

• Thanks for your support I feel motivated to reach a full day minimum now

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats a stupid idea and you can either get an impacted or ruptured bowel if you are holding in shit or kidney and bladder problems if its pee, also you may piss/shit the bed at night so good luck with that

• Thanks man, I need all the luck I can get. Appreciate your support

What Girls Said 2

• About a day. This is a rather slow and painful way to commit suicide. Seek some help please.

• Staying regular is best to be healthy, so you don't have kidney failure, intestinal blockage issues, vomiting, etc. You can maybe go a day, but I wouldn't advise it.

What Guys Said 5

• You'll eventually begin vomiting your own excrement.

• You could mess up your body in a huge way. Your bowels could back up an it would be poison to your body. By holding you pee you could end up with bladder problems. You could end up in the hospital and possibly need surgery. Is it really worth it. What made you decide to do this.

• I read a book on mind control and there was a chapter about a case study of a guy who trained his mind to control the way his body absorbed what it needed from food and water and used it to replenish all parts of his body and this resulted in very little waste to the point where he was only using the bathroom once every 4 days. I want to work my way towards beating this.

• @Asker do not coming crying to us if you end with any problems as a result of this because we will not want to hear it or read about it. Most likely we will say that we told you so. No doctor in their right mind will tell you to do this.

• You do understand how dangerous this is, right? People can die from this.

• Like everyone else, I don't think this is a good idea...
    But you'll probably last a day maybe a day and a half.

• That sounds like a horrible idea.

• It's an exercise in mental toughness