I'm going to start dressing like men did in the 1940's will women like this?

Im going to base my look on this guy down to the material the suits were made out of, the hat, the car (already arranged to buy) and even the smoking.
I'm also going to get my hair cut every two weeks in the classic 1940's side part barber cut and I'm going to use hair oil.

Will women like this or will people just think I'm a weirdo?

• You'll stand out from the crowd in a good way
  • Weirdo

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you would certainly be getting my attention, that's for sure.

• Gosh.. Thank you so much for the MHO.

• Why do you sound so sarcastic about it?

• @Asker.. I do beg your pardon.. Personally I call it good old fashion.. Common Courtesy.. I will however sincerely apologise if I have offended you.

Most Helpful Guy

• they will like you because it would look like you have money.

What Girls Said 2

• That look is very attractive, sophisticated ♡

• Meh, you'll look like my old-fashioned math teacher. I don't think it's a real good idea.

What Guys Said 2

• Cool looking vintage shit, but are you sure you want to fully sell out for the 40s look? Like buying a car and taking up smoking, for what, for chicks? Do you really want to be Anachronistic Style Guy? I'm all for getting some nice tailored suits and dressing sharp, plenty of girls like that, but just as many just want a regular dude in jeans and a t-shirt. So to me, you should build a wardrobe to suit all kinds of different occasions. I dig the throwback look, I just don't know if it will have the effect on women that you're looking for. If you were just dressed up, that's one thing, but I feel like some girls might be like "who's the weirdo wearing clothes from 75 years ago?" But I mean, whatever, regardless, you can't win 'em all. I think a lot would hinge on your personality too. If you're a charismatic person you could sell the look better, but if you're more of a wallflower, I'm not sure how it will go over. Someone should be intrigued by it, I'm just not sure how many will be, in terms of attraction. Just seems like a big commitment, is all. But if that's what you want to do, make sure you get some lighter fabrics for the warm weather. Wool suits in July will have you sweating like Mike Tyson at a spelling bee.

• If you just mean suit and hat sure but make sure to get it fitted or you will look like you are wearing your dads; belive me it helps a lot :3

• I'll be getting them fitted but thanks for your concern

• Good 😁 like omg; you don't belive how many guys would look better if they have one;simple but not obvious; I personally have a suit and blazer