How are you GaGers feeling today?

So how are you guys feeling this morning/afternoon/evening/tonight?

I feel quite a few emotions at the moment. Part of me feels dreadful because it's Monday and school time yet their are so many errands that I need to do. Another part feels stressed due to certain situations. A small part feels sad. Another part feels pretty good. Mixed emotioned Lol

So what about you?:)

Most Helpful Guy

• i know a good doctor... .

• Lol I'm not bipolar. Their are just a lot of things going on at the same time. So it's all at once.

• Lmao whatever floats your boat :)
      Have a good day!

• i dont have good days i have good continuation. days are for sheeple that experience the same routine again and again like gears in a machine.

Most Helpful Girl

• Over all ok.
    I don't have any classes on Fridays. And I only have one class Tuesday/Thursday and my teacher cancelled for the week. So I only have class today and Wednesday this week!
    But I have a huge project due Wednesday that I feel is nowhere near completed.

What Guys Said 14

• Excited. Going to visit my grandparents tomorrow by riding 4+ hours on a bus and then probably another 1.5 hours on a train and another bus. Haha. Sounds killing but I'm used to it.

• I'm sad due to the weather... for the third day in a row, gray and rainy :-(
    But I did some things at work which I got positive feedback for :D
    So I hope for better weather than the overall feeling will be positive!

• Doing amazing. I love my life! Every day is a blessing❤👍

• I'm tired as shit. I wanna watch some of this TV show, but I kind of want to go back to bed.

I worked out heavy yesterday.

• Pretty good. Plate is very empty at the current moment because I'm on a break, which means I get bored often. I used Trigonometry and Calculus to keep me busy xD

• Awful. My three year old shit his pants cuz he's too lazy to go in the actual toilet.
    He knows how the whole toilet thing works. He has done it.
    He just won't.
    Frustrating 😡

• Fuck high school and the two tests I have tomorrow

• Just neutral just on here and playing video games lol.

• I feel great, life is good at the moment :) I hope you're feeling better

• Same as always. Extremely lonely, very tired, and very bored.

• Hungry :c waiting for my brunch date :D

• Decent I'd say.

• Today I'm feeling weird. for a few reasons, one of them being that i miss someone

• Totally fine thank you

What Girls Said 6

• YAY! I feel free!

• I'm feeling better since I got to sleep in. I was feeling nauseous for whatever reason. I've got to get ready to go to work now, though. I'm hoping it's an easy day.

• Feeling a little bit down, and stressed 😐. Wishing I could go to sleep

• I'm sleeping at work :3

• I'm feeling great

• Very sad. I have decided to leave GaG. It is having too much of a negative affect on me :(