Worst hangover ever?

What was your worst hangover you have ever had, and what did it feel like?

Most Helpful Girl

• Drank a quart of jack in about 20min. Woke up at the bottom of the basement stairs the next morning. I felt like someone was blowing up a balloon inside my skull and my legs wouldn't work right.

Most Helpful Guy

• Head pounding, thirsty, felt sick, was dizzy so felt more sick when I moved, couldn't lay down coz I was spinning and that made me feel sick, I was worried about all the money I'd spend the night before and what might have happened during the periods I couldn't remember. I don't know why we do it to ourselves really. lmao

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• The worst hangover I ever had was back in 2010. I was pretty much bed-ridden the whole day. I threw up everywhere in my apartment. Lol. It was so bad that when I tried to eat, I threw up again.

• I don't really get bad hangovers, I've had a few killer headaches but that's about it. It takes quite a few drinks before I'm hurting the next day.