Can you control your emotions when you are upset or sad or happy? What kind of person are you the controller or the let it out person?(show it)?

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of the time I have a quick temper though like a couples hours later we could become friends through lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • LOL! Nice so I shouldn't get you mad? :-)

• Show All
    • Wow! I have to congratulate you for apologizing when your wrong. Most guys don't even do that it's a humble quality to have. :-)

What Guys Said 4

• of course we can. if i'm enraged with her, i leave the house and take a walk, so that i dont act on anger... .

1|0
    0|0
  • I tend not to put on a face if I'm upset/sad or whatever, so sometimes people know, especially ones I'm close to. I don't go on about though it so usually I'm just really quiet.

1|0
    0|0
  • I cannot control my emoti

1|0
    0|0
  • I control it to the point where my friends make funof me and call me emotionless :(

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Not usually. I'm not very good at controlling my emotions. When something is upsetting to me or makes me sad, it shows on my face and in how I act. It's impossible for me to hide how I'm feeling so no matter what my emotions are, the people around me will know. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty good controlling my emotions when need be. However, if I start to talk about whatever is troubling me with someone I'm close to, I just let it out, hah.

1|0
    0|0
    • Don't blame you sometimes it's best to talk to a person you are close to.

• I have such a hard time controlling sadness.
    I'm good at controlling the other ones though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really no. I've always had a problem with my emotions, used to self harm a lot because of it. Now if im upset or agitated i tend to curl my finger into the palm of my hand and stab my nails into my palms...

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh thanks for being so honest with me we all deal with problems differently hun.