Can you control your emotions when you are upset or sad or happy? What kind of person are you the controller or the let it out person?(show it)?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of the time I have a quick temper though like a couples hours later we could become friends through lol.

• LOL! Nice so I shouldn't get you mad? :-)

• Wow! I have to congratulate you for apologizing when your wrong. Most guys don't even do that it's a humble quality to have. :-)

• Thanks :)

What Guys Said 4

• of course we can. if i'm enraged with her, i leave the house and take a walk, so that i dont act on anger... .

• I tend not to put on a face if I'm upset/sad or whatever, so sometimes people know, especially ones I'm close to. I don't go on about though it so usually I'm just really quiet.

• I cannot control my emoti

• I control it to the point where my friends make funof me and call me emotionless :(

What Girls Said 4

• Not usually. I'm not very good at controlling my emotions. When something is upsetting to me or makes me sad, it shows on my face and in how I act. It's impossible for me to hide how I'm feeling so no matter what my emotions are, the people around me will know. Lol

• I'm pretty good controlling my emotions when need be. However, if I start to talk about whatever is troubling me with someone I'm close to, I just let it out, hah.

• Don't blame you sometimes it's best to talk to a person you are close to.

• I have such a hard time controlling sadness.
    I'm good at controlling the other ones though.

• Not really no. I've always had a problem with my emotions, used to self harm a lot because of it. Now if im upset or agitated i tend to curl my finger into the palm of my hand and stab my nails into my palms...

• Oh thanks for being so honest with me we all deal with problems differently hun.