If you have to choose one, would you rather be the strongest person in the world or the most attractive one?

I would choose strongest. More useful.

Most Helpful Guy

• strongest.

I'll be saving lives. the fuck are looks gonna do to save lives.

What Girls Said 6

• Strongest. That way I can open my own jars and make men obsolete :)

• Attractive!

• Attractive

• emotionally strongest one

• Strongest one.

• I would choose to be the wisest person :)

What Guys Said 6

• I'd choose the strongest, I'm sure I could make a lot of money out of it... then I'd be plenty attractive enough! LMAO

• I think being the most attractive would be more beneficial than being the strongest.

• Most attractive I guess.

• I'd rather be the most attractive even though I love strength (:

• Strongest def strongest

• After a certain degree more strength is pointless unless you want to win contests.

Extreme attractiveness could actually be counter-productive. I'm not particularly great looking but am maxed out in attractiveness in other ways and it definitely has a downside. Dealing with jealousy and deflecting advances and interest without causing offense can be a problem. It takes a lot of time and energy away from and interferes with other things you'd like to do. If you were into riding the adulation it would be fine but if you just want a normal life it's best to be only modestly attractive.