If Trump get elected where are you going to Emigrate?

I guess Canada will be jammed so I would go to Australia good beaches over there

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't live in the US, so I'm lucky in that regard.

It's shameful that America let that tard get this far.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll be in Canada laughing that you Americans actually elected that dumbass. oh wait your the same country that elected George bush

What Girls Said 10

• I'm Canadian but I am sincerely sorry that Ted Cruz came from Canada, nobody deserves him as a leader he's so sneaky and evil, Trump would be a joke compared to Cruz he's the one you REALLY have to watch out for. Once Trump got into office he'd have no clue what to do, but Cruz would and he would fuck shit up because he's clever and sneaky as hell. Trump does tend to bring out the worst inAmerican citizens though so in the end you just all have to get out and VOTE. Even getting Hilary wouldn't be bad (It wouldn't be bad but it wouldn't be good it would just be kind of stagnant and neutral). As long as you can get literally ANYONE else into office other than Cruz or Trump you will be fine.

• Somewhere in the commonwealth probably.

• I'd love to move to Europe. Maybe Germany or Italy.

• Umm considering the fact that I'm Muslim and won't be allowed to go there, I'm going to kidnap @PiuBelloAmante from the US and bring him to France, Trump won't stop us :P

• You don't even want to come to Canada, we have a dumbfuck liberal and very feminist PM.

• I live in Jamaica, so I'm good 😂

• Somewhere in Europe. How about Norway? Norway is beautiful.

• Trumps just your average douchebag, like every president since FDR. I don't have the money to move anywhere so I'll just deal with it.

• I lice in Canada... so im good.

• It's a great time not to be an American haha

What Guys Said 14

• I'm omre afraid of bernie. When he turns us into the the sovient union there will be nowhere left as a safe haven.

• New Zealand because it is part of the British Commonwealth (has always interested me) and because it is mostly warm and not entirely desert like its neighbor, also because I'm a Lord of the Rings fan. Otherwise I'd say Puerto Rico, but I don't know how it would/wouldn't be affected by Trump as a President.

• Nowhere I'll be staying right where I am.

• I'm going to go to mexico and be an illegal immigrant lol

• Please don't come here, the last thing we need is more liberals/democrats.

• you could swap places with someone

• Nowhere. Hopefully a lot of people will leave the U. S. so it'll be less crowded and easier to get good jobs

• I'm staying right where I am. The good ol' USA.

• Staying here. I'm gonna purge the Trump.

• i would go to UK, looks like we will ban him from UK anyway

• I'll stay in the USA. Unless Trumpet gets really really bad...

• Trump is going to enact a Purge law, like in the movie.

• I wouldn't put it past him

• No where, because America will be great again.

• I'm gonna stay in the USA and become rich since he's gonna make America great again.

• Nowhere.