Worst ways to die?

Death by colonoscopy

• Listening to Justin Bieber for too long
  • Telling your parents 'I'M GONNA BE SOMEBODY!!' then getting hit by a bus
  • Attempting to poop but head explodes due to too much pressure
  • Overeating At A Feast Given In Your Honor
  • (London Beer Flood (1814) Drowning In A Flood Of Beer (Or Being Injured In A Beer Flood) (Or Getting Alcohol Poisoning In A Beer Flood) img.buzzfeed.com/.../...zz-14292-1311698581-15.jpg
  • Throwing Yourself Through A Window Trying To Illustrate That The Glass Is Unbreakable (In Fairness The Glass Didn’t Break, But Popped Out Of The Window Frame) ---Gary Hoy (1993)
  • Winning A Bet That You Could Have Continuous Sex With Two Women For 12 Hours Straight---Sergey Tuganov (2009) (The whole bottle of Viagra was probably a bad idea)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably death by Shia LaBeouf by the way this song will both blow your mind and disturb you.

If pitted against Shia is a cannibal death match who would win *gasp* we'll find out very soon !
    https://youtu.be/o0u4M6vppCI

What Girls Said 9

• Buried alive 😱 Or burned alive 🔥 Or eaten Alive 😲😵

• "I can prove I'm immortal, just watch."
    *jumps off bridge and dies*

media.giphy.com/media/f3iFlsZcrXKE0/giphy.gif

• I think the worse way to die for me is being burned to death.

• B, my worst fear is dying being a nobody, I need FAME dude XD

• Poison or if your head gets stuck in the oven like Sylvia plath.

• London beer flood

• I would love to die overeating at a feast given in my honor

• Telling my parents "I'm gonna be somebody!" and then get hit by a bus.

Getting thrown off a window is just as bad.

What Guys Said 8

• I have three different ideas.
    1. Being eaten alive.
    2. Drowning/choking.
    3. Being forced to watch everyone you care about be tortured untill they die
    after which you're being left, chained, in that same room, untill you die.

• H. Reading this question.

• They say that your lungs filling with salt water causes them to draw blood into them, and you drown in your own blood...

• Having your teeth pulleed out and shoved into your ass, no lube, one by one. Having the ass taped shut.

Getting scratched by paper cuts up and down yoru body, even the head of your penis or your pabia if you're a woman. having salt poure don ati and piss too, then having a staple gun shoot into ayour eyes ove rand over, havin ght eeylid pulled down and then stapled onto the eyeball with the staples beneath it. finally being throat fucked unable to bite down on the dicks.

The person fucking you has rabies. You begin frothing at the mouth after being left for 12 hours, the torturers return and give you a laxative, you try to shit but yoru ass its taped shut, your intestine bursts open and the shit and blood begin pumping inside you. You don't die of the internal bleeding, you die of the jigsaw cutting your face off from the shin up and your arms are tied behind your back to prevent you defending yourself.

• Death by Human Barbecue

• Heart attack in my sleep is the best

worst. cancer for a year and waste away to 20 pounds.

• Die in front of others... honestly since fucking death's unavoidable... I'd rather die in some isolated island... or on da sea before I reach land...

• Getting your throat cut.