Have you been attacked by an animal?

Tell me your animal attack story

Most Helpful Girl

• My 11 lb Shih Tzu was a very dominant dog and believed herself to be an Alpha no matter how often my family and I reminded her she wasn't. She had a tenacious and persistent personality that only settled down when she hit 13 years old. I was bitten quite a bit by her growing up. I was also bitten by another family dog as a baby, a hermit crab, cat, bird, guinea pig, and horse each once. A Rottweiler nipped at my face once as well. The only instance that scarred was the bird bite, but none of the animal "attacks" have stopped me from loving animals. Dogs and birds are still my favourite pets / animals. I understand that for some of those "attacks" it was my fault not understanding or respecting the animals' limits or comfort level. I learned from it. I'm perfectly comfortable with all of those animals I listed.

Most Helpful Guy

• He came at me in a dark alley one night. He leapt from the darkness, pouncing on me like a beast possessed. Before my groceries even hit the ground he was behind me, his arms locked over mine, his hand muffling my cries of panic, and my body held tightly to his chest as if I were his most precious possession. Patiently waiting for me to calm he pulled me into his domain, his powerful and masculine physique overpowering my meek and dainty form in an instant. He was in control, and in the midst of all my fear there was a blooming sensation of excitement at the exoticism and eroticism of being helpless to-
    ... Sorry, got a bit carried away there.

What Girls Said 18

• Yes! Mosquitoes !
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...f282c62099.jpg
    And a big Jellyfish (one of the most painful things I went thru)

• One time my cat tried to bite me...

• I was going home from school and there were 2 dogs. One which was big and was inside, and a small one that was outside. The big one started to bark and the small one got scared and bit me.
    I still haven't recieved every type of diagnosis needed and I'm fine. 😛
    That dog knew how to bring back the ball, so it might have been someone's before. :-? Which could explain why I didn't need every medication.

• I had to bathe my cat last night because she was getting dandruff, she thought she was going to drown and freaked out it wasn't as much an angry attack as it was pure fear. And then she wrapped her arms around my neck after I put a towel around her and wouldn't let go for like an hour so I had to carry her around like a baby.

• Yeah but I don't really know if I could say I was attacked. I mean I was the idiot that put my hand in the fence to pet the dog that was barking.

• No, not even close, they love me and I love them I guess

• Nope.

• I was about 4-6 and I was patting a dog on his head ( probably hitting hm knowing me) and he attacked me. He but my upper lip and it like tore it in half. I had to go to the hospital and get stitches and I have a scar even today

• I'm guessing that made you a cat person

• Yes😂 But my only cats are outside cats. I do have a chinchilla tho

• we are in a remote place for a school project my friend suggested that we take a short cut. fuckng short cut is a cow farm. the next thing I know 3 angry bulls thrice my size was charging on us.

• there was a stray cat in our shed, and so I tried to pick her up. she like attached her claws into my hands and I was like screaming and crying and stuff and her claws were stuck underneath my skin. she would not let go, so I had to like rip my had away and it hurt so bad it like ripped my skin open. it turns out she had kittens, so I guess that's why she went all batshit crazy. but still. ever since then i've hated cats

• oh and we used to have chickens, and everyday we would have to go and get the eggs. but I didn't get the eggs that day. it was like 10 at night and my mom told me to go get the eggs. so I went down there in the pitch black and some demon creature started attacking me. I didn't even do anything. but it was the rooster, and he pecked like 4 holes into the back of my thighs

• A German Shepard tried to eat me once.

• yeah once a medusa chased me for like ever in the sea loll

• Had a dog attack me once. He lost that fight.

• Only in my dreams

• Hamster bite

• Yes. One time a cat claw me

• My friends dog bit my hand when I was 9. I couldn't move it for a week because it was really bruised.

• Got bit by a juvenile blacktip reef shark, not really an "attack" though...

What Guys Said 14

• one of my good friends, older lady, had a Shitzu that I swear is bi-polar... one second he wants you to pet him... then while petting him... he tries to bite you and growls...
    then there was my former roommates cat Begotcha... first time we met.. she ran under the couch.. and i love cats so i reached in and she bit me.. and scratched me too... eventually we became friends though.

• A swan, once. Some friends and I apparently got too close to it's nest when we were out on a trip.. our fault. ^.^ (nobody got hurt)

• Centipede. Like, goddammit. Those things are no joke! I suggest grabbing a kettle filled with hot water if you ever encounter one!

• No I have not.

• Yeah my dumb cat lol.

• Some motherfucking catfish tried to bite my leg once.

• It wasn't really an attack, but I have been stung by a jellyfish before.

• Not really an attack, but a stingray stung me in the foot.

• Yeah. Freaking dogs!!

• This chicken beat her wings on me, I was traumatized lol
    But seriously I don't like animals with wings to close to me because of that :D

• I went to camp with some friends and at night when we where all sleeping a badger ripped my tent up and bit/scratched me until I punch it. The next day we went to the hosptil when a nurse told me like I was passed throu a wood chiper.

• My two dogs were fighting and I was trying to separate them and got bitten. Wasn't serious tho.

• I once tripped and fell on an ant hill.

:(

• I was bitten by a dog.. I remember because I had to get a tetanus shot.