Do you like night clubs?

and what is so appealing about them to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's not for me. Too crowded, hot and too many drunk people trying to be handsy last time I went.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Eh not my scene!

• No, I have never been clubbing in my life before. Some GAGers said I have never lived because of this.

• you have never lived because of this lol? who said that. that's bullshit, don't worry. I don't think there are great things about clubbing. especially if you are a girl, clubs are not that appealing. at least there are hot strippers for men in the clubs and I can see some reasons for men to like it. but are there things for women in the club? I don't think so.

• I have heard of many women in my country visiting the clubs in Thailand mainly to watch the erotic male strippers there :(

• Being around a lot of people, loud music, dancing, the alcohol, etc.

• Not at all, no.

• I've only been to clubs a few times, but I'd have to say I've always preferred a cozy pub/local tavern.

What Guys Said 2

• I did when I was in my 20's. It was appealing because I like to dance with hot chicks and drinks. Lol.

That was then though. I don't go clubbing anymore.

• Never been to one and don't want to go. I don't even care to go to a regular bar