What's the most beautiful city in Scotland?

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely Glasgow, but I also like Inverness

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh god. Every time I hear any British jokes. They are ALWAYS giving Glasgow hell. Though since I'm not British nor do I know anything about Glasgow I have no idea why they do that.

My boyfriend went to Edinburgh and the pictures he took showed how beautiful that city is. Though sadly I have never been to Scotland before. Closest thing I have towards Scotland would have having family 5 generations ago being from there. Though that doesn't really count. :(

What Guys Said 5

• Never been to Scotland, but Glasgow looks beautiful. The others look great too, I think I may need to add Scotland to my list :P

• I'm from and live in Glasgow! Anyway, I think Edinburgh is the prettiest city.

• Never been to any of those places but i hear Glasgow is a great place.

• tough one, i have been to them all, probably inverness

• I've been to Edinburgh, it's amazing

What Girls Said 4

• I voted for Glasgow but Inverness is also beautiful. Actually a lot of places in Scotland are beautiful.

• Inverness or Edinburgh

• I would have to say my hometown of Edinburgh, but Scotland as a country is just beautiful. We have some beautiful landscapes and countryside.

• I think I'd love them all but in the end I voted for Inverness.