Girls: How do you feel about the guys in your race? Guys: How do you feel about the girls in your race?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really have any thoughts about them. For me it's not about ethnicity (race), it's about culture. For example my "favorite race" in girls is Asian - except that's actually not quite correct. I'm into girls who are from east Asia, both for their looks and for their mentality, culture and personality. I'm not really into Asian-Europeans (or Asian-Americans). They might look hot but they bore me quite quickly just like the white girls who live in my country. Likewise, I can't just generalize all white girls (my own ethnicity). In terms of looks, I find American white girls prettier/cuter than white girls here in Europe. In terms of culture or mentality, it really depends on the individual person. If I lived in the US, I would probably find it harder to meet a cute white girl who also matches with my liberal views and my lack of religiosity. But that doesn't mean those girls don't exist in America. I've dated two white girls when I lived in the US and one of them was a total failure and the other one gave me a really nice relationship. The second one will always have a space in my heart.

Most Helpful Girl

• A LOT - Not all! Black guys I've came across, came off as rude and were always shitting on black women and girls.. So, I've just decided to not involve myself with them and have very minimum respect for them.

What Guys Said 9

• Our women are the most sought-after and most-admired in the world. White beauty is the global standard because white women are simply more beautiful than non-whites, not because of "the media" or other bullshit that idealistic liberals come up with all the time to make reality more bearable for them.

• Girls in my race are just fine. Race doesn't matter to me when it comes to females just as long as she is cool.

• I don't have any thoughts.. People are individuals.

• I don't feel anything really. Just people.

• I am Asian, and mostly attracted to White girls and am in a relationship with a British-American girl.

• The girls in my race are good

• I think they're attractive like any other race.

• They're the only girls I date.

• I'm Mexican, but I don't like most Latinas because they're either a) illegal b) ghetto cholas or c) otherwise uneducated. Best turn on for me is an attractive Latina who speaks English perfectly and is completely Americanized.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm attracted to them, I just wish more of them would get their shit together. Around here, it seems like every 3rd guy is involved in the street life and barely can take care of himself. They're often unemployed or underemployed and want some woman to take care of them and barely respect women. Are ALL of them like that? Of course not. But too many are and it's sad.

• Humans are pretty terrible but some of them are okay.

• There are quite a few nice ones, but they get over shadowed by the many douche bags out there who are also the same race.

• I don't know what is my race I'm mixed with 4 races

• They are the best