Lets assume that the world is going to end by tomorrow. What is the last thing you would like to do?

I would visit the sea one last time , apologise if there was anything to apologise for and tell my son how much i love him

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell my friends and family it's been a good run

I don't know after that

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, cry, say my goodbyes, kiss my crush lol and then just spend the time left with my family.

What Guys Said 4

• I would like to spend time with my close friends and family then with what ever time I had left ride around to special areas and places. And last but not least come on gag and answer questions and chat with people.

• people on their last day on earth would be here asking questions? Thats dedication, sorry i wouldn't go near a pc !

• Lol you never you. Im pretty sure peoole would be doing all kind of crazy stuff. I could imagine their would be total chaos every where if the world was to end.

• Ride my bike one last time. Go see my parents then lay in bed cuddling my girlfriend waiting for the end

• I would wait till night and look at the stars.

• Buy as much tacobell as i can and go hangout with my best friend while we play old nintendo games

What Girls Said 0