Would you say that having a crush on someone for 3 years is love?

I don't think so but I'm kinda worried about this subject.

• Yah, you're fucked mate
  • Nah fam, u fine
  • I don't know man, it depends
  • nothing that some ice cream and fatty food won't fix
  • do u even love, mate?
  • do u even poll, mate?
  • do u even English, mate?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know, girl. I hope you don't, because if you love him you would start ignoring you GAG fans and that includes me :(
    But on the other hand, maybe you do, and that makes me happy because falling in love is a great thing.
    What do you feel about him? Does he really attract you or does he just turn you on?

• hahaha don't worry, I won't ignore anyone.

falling in love is the worst feeling for me (I think I've never been there)

I wanna be with him, have a serious thing because I feel extremely attracted to him.
      I had another dream about him and now I'm worried, the last time was like one month ago and I thought I was over that, but now I have these dreams again and I just can't, I hate it :(

• welcome and thanks!

• Maybe I'm a bit of a stupid dork and I can't help you much, but at least I know how to make jokes about panties.
      If you follow my g-string of thought.
      G-string of thought. Get it? Because "string of thought"? And g-strings? Okay, forgive me, I'll stop now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh loquita I don't think I could even count the number of 3-year crushes I managed to sustain at yr age.
    For boys... for cars... for chicharrones... LOL

I mean, srsly, if you subtract out those horrible depressive periods when I wondered whether I was going to live to see my next birthday, I was in mad passionate love with EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING.

Oh, those were the days.

In any case...

Call it love.
    Call it infatuation.
    Call it a pink unicorn, if you want to. Call it whatever the fuck you wanna call it.

But, have fun with it.

• how do you manage to give me the best fucking advises? I love you, muchacha loca <3

• always the best advice, thanks a lot again

• Love ya babe. xx

What Guys Said 6

• Listen here me 'ol china, (china plate = mate) you've gotta know someone beyond the crush for it to be love, behind closed doors he could be a lizard man.

• hahahahah XDD

I know him, we have gone out, twice just the 2 of us, the other times with other people. He doesn't like me the way I do, but I can't help it, I still like him. It might be just infatuation, but I keep having dreams about him after 3 years and I'm very worried about this.

• oh lol, guess I'll have to wear it XD

• Foil up that noggin!

• I guess it depends on the fact if it's mutual... you could have a crush on someone but the other person not on you. Than it's not love I think.
    If both of you have been having a crush on each other for 3 years yeah you can say it's love :D <3

• Nah, just a crush Hun

• More like mecha-lust

• Amy... i'm sorry but... it's love.
    It's love Amy, it's love.

• I'd say it's obsession mostly... not love... if it was love then ya might have feelings towards him/her... and it's too long to call it just a crush...

So I guess obsession's a more correct word...

What Girls Said 6

• The answer is no! Your just in lust unless you get to talk to him everyday!

• Nope. I call it a waste of time.

• It's infatuation. Love takes a relationship which takes time. You're not even in a relationship.

• I would say it's more an obsession than love.

• It's not love

• You mean crushing on someone and never telling them how you feel?

That's not loving them. That's just having a little thing for someone. Still it's nothing major at all.