In what ways do you consider yourself weird?

In what ways do you consider yourself weird?

• I'm not weird.
    11% (5)13% (5)12% (10)Vote
  • I'm so fucking weird!! But, who cares? Being normal is boring!!!
    39% (17)63% (24)50% (41)Vote
  • I'm Batman so I don't have to worry about that stuff.
    23% (10)8% (3)16% (13)Vote
  • Bye, Felicia.
    27% (12)16% (6)22% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
12|22

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually have of think of ways in which I'm NOT weird. Because I'm THAT weird! :P

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I check my alarm a bunch of times to make sure it's set. I do the same with the lock on my car. There are a bunch more that I just can't think of, too. ;P

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• 25.media.tumblr.com/.../...4a7wMc1qa3pfso1_400.gif

1|1
    0|0
  • I suppose I'm considered weird because I store cashews and other small snacks in my bum. My pockets are filled with lint!

2|0
    0|0
  • someone's been watching New Girl :P

one way that I'm weird, if i have no patience for putting the sauce on the burrito each bite then i take a bite and drink the sauce with it lol

2|0
    0|0
  • Ok lets be honest... I'm weird because I get shy when talking to people for the first time... I'm literally gone red in front of an audience can't even put words together. I'm weird cause I don't talk much I just sit quiet and make people wonder of what kind of person I am.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gals say I'm so nice, I'm beyond belief. So they treat me worse than they would some jackhole that just cheated on them. Makes no sense. Why is today's world so cynical?

1|0
    0|0
  • the 'my brain is twisted all the way around until it faces forward again and appears normal' kind of weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • I push lock on my car keys like 5 times to hear the beep to confirm that in fact my car is indeed locked lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Me have a wooden face.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm unusually flexible for a guy, I'm asocial (not antisocial, there's a difference), and I'm better at public speaking than interpersonal communication.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much all of them lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • @apple24, the woman face on the gif kinda resembles you, no?
    Cute! < 3

2|0
    0|0
  • I have been told more than once I'm a fuel fries short of a happy meal 😁

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not weird. I'm not really that special.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a street-brawling intellectual.

1|0
    0|0
  • How I find life easy :/ and love to seek new things

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm weird because I act like someone a lot older than 18

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not weird it everybody else. :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to think I was a reptile...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm so fucking weird!! But, who cares? Being normal is boring!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • About ma taste in music mostly... I've never met any people ma age who are into old-school new wave and such...

Also da fact I prefer 80s-90s video-games too...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm very clear-headed about life but somehow not depressed by it, in fact I enjoy it immensely despite how horrible, messed up and desperate people are. I've kind of got the mentality of a Buddhist monk without ever having to do all the meditating.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• To some people I'm sweet and chatty. To others I probably seem like some weird depressed quiet person. To some people I seem like a whiz. To others I'm lazy and am stupid.

In the almost two years I've been at this college, I feel like I can't express who I really am or what my traits really are. People only get a glimpse of me, and those glimpses form perceptions so different than who I really am that I wonder what's wrong with me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha I'm pretty weird, but more or less I think just really picky.

1|0
    0|0
  • I make jokes out loud that I know only I will find funny or get, so there's no point in telling them other than to amuse myself... or "in" jokes that are only "in" with me...

I also blame the cat when I fart and look at her in disgust... even if it's only me and her there...

1|0
    0|0
  • I might have odd tastes in music and hobbies.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am an architect...
    I am supposed to be weird and different.
    where do you think the ideas come from?

1|0
    0|0
  • I can get really excited about things that might be considered kind of childish (for example I catch a new Pok√©mon, or I received a plush alpaca as a gift, or I wear pajama pants with puffin print) I mean, I don't mind cause I got a new Pokemon fuck yeah, but I notice sometimes that other people are like 'err..' hahahah

1|0
    0|0
  • When eating breakfast only... I don't like my food to touch. This doesn't apply to cereal, toast or oatmeal. Everything else (especially pancake, eggs & sausage/Bacon) they can't touch. I get grossed out.

1|0
    0|0
  • I watch a ton of videos on how to filet different kinds of fish.

1|0
    0|0
  • Heya!

1|0
    0|0
  • Does antisocial count as weird?

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm Batgirl since I'm a girl

1|0
    0|0