Would you save your mother?

Would you save your mother?

• save
  • Don`t save
  • other

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing could stop me from going in there. I couldn't leave my mom in a burning building.

What Girls Said 12

• What a really stupid question.. Just who the hell leaves another human being inside a burning building.. Even more so when it's one of your own parents.

• Its sadly not a stupid question because so many people would leave their mother in a burning building

• @RachelBrigs.. I do hope you are not putting yourself into this most despicable category. :(

And please explain WHAT sort of person would do such an awful horrendous thing.

• No, I'm not.

People in general suck. A lot of people would.

• Ofcourse, she may be a twat sometimes however that's my mum who has done so much for me.

• My instinct would be to try to save her. I wouldn't hesitate to risk my life for any of my family, it would be an automatic reaction for me to try to save them

• Well, my mother is already dead but in such situation, I would try to find something even if it was obviously impossible

• No, because she wouldn't save me either. She would be happy and she probably would laugh. Her dream would come true. (I'm not kidding or being sarcastic).

• Why does this even have to be a question? The answer is obviously yes!

• I don't even know my mother. If someone told me she was in that I'd safely assume the bitch was dead.

• I would, although she can save herself.

• Those that voted no... What?

• I'd want to but for a fire that bad I don't think she could be saved.

• Yes.

• sure, why not?

What Guys Said 7

• It's simple, really: Smash open the window in the background that isn't on fire. Climb in through that room. From there, locate her, grab her, and exit through that same window. Push her out of the house through the broken window. Then climb out myself. Then let the rest of that house burn.

• Yes I would, eevn if that means risking my own life. My mom means a lot to me.

• Simple grab my both motorbike helmet, jump into closest water tank or nearby mud pit wear gloves and then wear the helmet and leave on the rescue mission, after notifying to fire department and sending someone to bring me 2 dozen of egg, any burn marks on skin can be cured by albumin part of egg or liquid egg white, will apply on the burns as soon as we get out..

• dude judging by the flames inside, that she´s dead allready. i´d maybe smash the window on the left and look if she´s in there but the rest is pretty much hopeless.

• i would not

• Yes I would. Even if I will die saving her. She means everything to me.

• no one is getting saved from that