Have you ever acted like you were weren't home in order to avoid the person knocking on your door?

The Mormons just stopped by my house I think they left because they heard my rock music.

Most Helpful Guy

• All the time. I work nights so I always ignore the door. If they are persistent and force me to get out of bed it won't end well for them.

Most Helpful Girl

• All the time, haha. I don't answer for the mailman either if I know it's just a package that will be left at the door. :P Usually, I'm in sweats and look like a bum. No one should see me like that. xD

What Guys Said 4

• Interesting so rock music deters Mormons. Noted. Added to Mormon Survival Kit.

• It was very effective because they were not the slightest bit persistent. I don't think they were by my door for more than ten seconds.

• It's probably against their religion then.

• AHAHAHAHA
    @Grace_Rdz

• lol yes, all the time. And I'll keep glancing out the window until they're gone.

• Yes. jehovah's witness. I Avoid them lol

What Girls Said 2

• Yes. But Jehovas Witnesses I just like to fuck with. Like, answer the door and listen to them, then offer to convert them to the way of Satan, because it's 'WAYYY MORE FUN!'.

• i always do that