Wisdom at a young age, really that uncommon?

People are always suprised when they talk to me. Even people double my age enjoy talking to me and listening to my ideas and how I view life. People tend to confess their deepest secrets to me and open up pretty fast. And most of them, especially guys (live and work in a male enviremnt) tell me how special that is. Is it really that uncommon? Don't people care to listen to others?

Most Helpful Guy

• People have often told me the same thing. I don't think it is a very common trait, considering that they often look surprised and express how wise I am.
    I feel the same way as you. Many of my friends who are now my close friends, are usually because of the result of them opening up to me pretty fast after we've met. I guess I just don't mind listening to people and giving them advice along the way. I'm an open book, lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• I get told that all the time. And people open up to me and ask the most personal advice. I guess it is uncommon to find 20yr olds who aren't just "me me me".

What Guys Said 3

• Yes wisdom is very uncommo nowadays no matter what age you are. Sadly common sense is also a virtue that is severely lacking in the general population. Be glad that your gift is easily recognised by others and that they admire you for it.

• I don't know how common it is, but I feel I have been at least fairly wise for my age. I do know I have always loved to be a gentleman.

• You're not alone my friend 😛 and yes it is uncommon

What Girls Said 0