I think I found a celebrity Skype name help😮😶😨?

Okay i have Skype and lately i been looking for friends because i really dont have anyone to talk to im lonely because my parents have to work and im the only kid that lived because my had a miscrage with the other kids that were born and my mother can't have kids because of her graves disease so 2 day ago i think i stumble across a celebrity on Skype help should i contact the person or is it just a fake poser pretending to be famous

People would you contact them or just leave it alone😨

Most Helpful Guy

• It's probably a catfish and I think you should stop talking to strangers on Skype because there are a lot of weird people out there who like taking advantage of young girls like you

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• i wouldn't count on it being legit

• if they were a legit celeb, they will probably not have the time to talk to you anyway. might as well give it a shot.

• I'd be suprised if it happened to be a celebrity.

What Girls Said 7

• I would avoid it. You're young and obviously a little vulnerable and if this person isn't who they say they are - and even if they are, stuff happens - then you might get taken advantage of, even if that's not why you want to contact them. It's better to be safe than sorry, right? If you do decide to contact them, make sure not to give them any identifying information about yourself. Be careful, it's important to keep yourself safe on the internet :) <3

• It isn't a celebrity. That's how that trap naive children like yourself, ask to meet up, and then we'll never see you again except for the missing child ad on social media. Don't be stupid

• More likely than not, it's a poseur masquerading as a celebrity.

• I doubt you did so be careful, might be some fake asshole.

• Leave it alone

• don't pose as pretender.
    talk to them, and if they ask how and why you are contacting them, tell them you were looking for a friend and you mistook their username with the one of your friend's

• probably just a poser.