Do you live in a fun or boring place? And which place have you always wanted to live in and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I live in a boring neighborhood, in a boring city, in a boring country with boring, dirty and ugly people around me.
    I always wanted to live in a tropical island because of the weather. And also because usually people are more interesting, friendly and attractive on these places.

• Yikes. I would hate to live where you are! And tropical islands are always an attractive destination!

• Yeah. My father made a stupid choice and now my life is ruined because of the country he choose to live...

• Thank you for the MHO :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it's a fairly fun place most people think Kansas is just full of abandoned towns like in twilight zone or something lol but we got major cities and we do a lot of small town events like music stuff in town square shopping at all the little stores down town etc, car shows, gun shows etc and things that give you plenty to do, as well as things like hiking, fishing, hunting etc.

So big city folks would probably find it boring but for us there's tons to do.

What Girls Said 6

• FUN! Australia.

• Plenty of other people find my city super fun, being beer city USA and all. But I'm not a huge drinker so I'm just like "eh" about it.

I really want to move to Austin.

• I don't like where I live, it's too many Arabic people. I don't not like them, but a lot of them don't speak English and don't have common sense.

• i used to live in a boring suburb of minnesota and ew it was sooo boring and dead. now i live in crowded part of cairo and it's fun, always see funny stuff out the window lol.

• I live in Vancouver , Canada. Its usually a boring pace until summer comes around.

• I'm jealous. I was there last summer and I'll be there again in May!

• I definitely will! Hopefully, I'll still be using GAG by then :)

• HAHA hopefully you still will! :)

• I've lived in south FL all my life and i find it pretty boring. Id love to live in Alaska, Colorado or Montana just for a change of pace...

• Wow, that would be quite a change of scenery for you!

• Which is why id love it!!

What Guys Said 5

• i live in a small village in south east of england... and its boring as hell. The only good thing we have is the number of attractive girls around lol

• Bumfuck Egypt, Tennessee

200 people
    no walmart
    no anything

however i live close to less of a Bumfuck Egypt, Tn that does have a walmart lol

• If a person is bored, The problem is usually them.

• I HATE my town

• I'd like to live in Ibiza maybe... especially in summer...

It's not a fuckin' city... and nightlife's very active there... it's a great chance to hit on some drunk chick if she's around...