Does anyone find readings hard?

If I'm reading 15 pages of business material for example... I get bored/start getting frustrated.

I wonder if it means I"m not smart or if everyone goes through this.

Most Helpful Guy

• No its normal. Not all topics are of intresst for you. Just make some notes when you read it. So you don't have to go through this hell two times.

• Do smart people also find it easy? I'm so confused of what constitutes 'smart' to begin with? I hesitate telling people about these things because I fear that 'smart' people don't find them hard.

You never know, seeing as how our generation basically hides everything so the person at the other end doesn't judge them.

• Is one thing not to understand even after concentrated reading and just no be intressted in a topic. Business Text often contain pure data or stastic results in text form. So it can be quite boring. Not all people who are smart have the abilitiy to focus on a topic. So sometimes really smart people just try todo the nessacary to pass a test or something. But when it comes to models or concept in whatever area smart people are often faster to grasp these ideas then less smart people, who often need a lot of time to get an understanding of it.
      People will judge you whatever you do smart, stupid average whatever you are people will judge you, its in the nature of humans. So just don't care what other people think of you. Only pursue your dreams.

Most Helpful Girl

• Thats normal. "Smart people", or others might just find it easier because they can really focus & concentrate on it better or they find it mildly interesting. I couldn't read shit, like I just wouldn't process it. I went to sylvan for it. It helped a lot. I can get through things so much easier even if its boring. But there is always things that you find impossible to actually understand after you've read it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• No, whenever I read something boring It frustrates me.

• Same here. I also have ADHD so I can't focus on anything for too long

• Hard? No.
    Boring? Yes.

• Reading is boring for me too. Can't say focused for very long.