Whats your deepest darkest secret (s)?

My deepest darkest secret is that I have a crush on my best friends brother, who is also my brothers best friend.

So.. What's your secret (s)? You can go anonymous if you want.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was speeding once and I hit a guy. I was out in the desert, in the dark, with a car made 30 years ago. The headlights were so dim I might as well have put two cigarettes on my bumper. I just didn't see him until he was right in front of me. I just kept driving after I hit him. Few days later I heard about a guy found dead in the desert, suspected hit and run. That was a year ago. Still driving the same car, never been questioned, never even been pulled over. Seems like I got away with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I had the tiniest crush on my exs brother (when we were together) not my deepest secret but close

What Guys Said 1

• I'm not actually a World War I flying ace. I'm just a beagle who got so tired of the domestic dog's life, that he mentally cracked one day. :(

What Girls Said 3

• I don't have one

• Oh come on. You don't have even one? I find that hard to believe... But okay

• If I told... I'd have to kill you😊😊

• Hey,
    If I had a deep dark secret. I wouldn't want to say it on social media. Where people can share it and stuff!