Do you think you have any anger issues or do you never get mad?

Are you quick to forgive or do you get angry once in awhile or a lot? Do you blame your anger on others?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's only two emotions left in me, happiness, and sorrow
    I can't remember the last time I got angry, I always just pity them instead.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do. lol Sometimes it because i am tired and stresses!

• GAG closed this question so I'm posting under you it's a loophole GAG missed. Hope you don't mind. I don't get mad often when I do best stay out of the way. Just stand back & watch the fireworks. LOL hahaha

What Guys Said 2

• I have anger issues, but depending on the situation can be quick to forgive or hold a grudge for a very long time. I never blame my anger on others. I don't like it, but other people have the right to behave however they want to. Fortunately so do I :)

• i do get mad but i believe that just being mad and living the agression for a moment will exhaust the agression and bring you right back into balance :)

What Girls Said 2

• i barely get mad, i'm indifferent to most situations that could anger a person but i get pissed when my family is involved.

• I used to get extremely mad when I was younger, I had anger issues and just couldn't control them. I'm so much better now but I still see bits of my old self coming out when I get mad, but only sometimes. I can control it so much better now. Id say I did blame it on others but not so much now.