Lately i've been drinking 4-5 redbulls throughout the day. is this safe?

Most Helpful Girl

• very safe. keep doing it

What Girls Said 6

• It gives you tachycardia and heart arrhythmias

• I don't think so!

• I hope you wrote a will!

• We'll probably not safe I would guess.
    I've drank 4 monsters in a day, but they don't give me energy anyway

• You might give yourself a heart attack by consuming so many. Perhaps you could switch to tea?

• No i don't think so. Maybe try cutting down?

What Guys Said 12

• No it's not safe, there have been a lot of bad side effects from people who overdo it.
    A couple months ago, this woman tried suing because her vision got really bad from her drinking too much.

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...eight-loss-surgery.html

That's an extreme example, but you should still limit yourself.

• Probably not. This is what excessive long term consumption does to you:

• No. I just about die from drinking one. 4-5 a day is crazy!

• I don't think it's safe to drink any kind of refrigerants/sodas 5 times a day.. or even everyday for that matter

• Ehh no that can mess your heart up you need to seriously cut back I wouldn't drink more then 1 a day if even that.

• No, in much the same way as cocaine isn't healthy. Or speed. Like Frank Zappa said, "Speed will turn you into your parents."

• That is not safe at all, man. There are people who have died by drinking that much (look it up). Plus, it's not healthy for you since it's basically full of sugar and caffeine.

• Its safe that you will be proving darwinism, if you keep going with it.

• I really doubt it's safe lol. I don't know the specifics, but it just doesn't sound safe haha

• Negative rip

• The fck are you drinking that many energy drinks for?

"A man whose heart stopped after he consumed eight Red Bull energy drinks in five hours has called for an overhaul of the product's warning labels" : www.smh.com.au/.../1186857834956.html

"26 year old woman goes blind after overdosing on Red Bull" : www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/.../

• "Now facing six weeks off work, he said warning labels on the products should be revamped to alert people that excessive consumption could lead to death. Labels currently warn against consuming more than two cans, or 1.5 bottles a day, without describing the consequences."

Jesus effin' christ... some people are just too stupid!

• Probably but I doubt it's good for you as your getting 500% to 3000% of certain of your daily intake of vitamins