When The Time Comes, Are You Going To Vote For Donald Trump?

What are your thoughts of Trump running for president? Are you going to vote for him when the time comes? Here are my thoughts:

-I will not vote for him
-He has NO POLITICAL EXPERIENCE
-He is not "real" or "raw", he is an idiot. Do you really want this guy running his mouth the way he does to other world leaders? He will start wars that way. A good leader shows restraint.

• Yes, I'm Going To Vote For Him
  • No, I'm Not Going To Vote For Him
...

Most Helpful Guy

• The rest of the world sees him as another Hitler. Americans aren't that smart. We've been brainwashed.

• So true! I saw a letter from Canada that said the Trump thing was a good joke, but that they were getting kind of worried, and to better bow out with this Trump idea. I completely agree. He's proved himself racist, sexist, and a possible molester!

• Not to mention just plain idiocy.

What Girls Said 19

• I can't do it. Even if it ends up Hillary versus Trump, I'd still vote Hillary. I do actually have liberal friends who would vote Trump in that scenario, and I actually do understand why, but I would just feel too gross about voting for such a sexist, racist, idiot.

That all said, I'm actually very glad he's running. Given the choice between him, Rubio, and Cruz (the top 3 republican candidates at the moment), I'd definitely pick him. He's an idiot, but he's actually relatively moderate in relation to them on a lot of issues. Plus, I'd like to hope that his idiocy will get him through the primaries but screw him over in the general election, thus giving it to the liberals. But either way, better him than the other republicans.

• I would sick forks in my eyes, sleep on a bed of Legos and tacks, and set my hair on fire.

• Hell no. He won in my state (almost every county), all I see are traitors and complete loons.

• He'll run it like a boss. YES I WILL vote for him!!

• You couldn't pay me enough.

• All I can say is, I'm really glad I'm not an American... we had Tony Abbott, Julia Gillard, and Kevin Rudd, and I STILL prefer them to the choices in the US.

• I will move to the Game of Thrones universe then vote for him. The on, y reason why he is popular is because he appeals to a large group of people in the US, the idiotic morons.

• I'm glad I'm not American

• I'm a definitely on the Right, and I would vote third party (Libertarian) before I'd vote for Donald Trump. I can't believe he won South Carolina. It's actually a little fishy, but I know the hard Right is split between Cruz and Rubio.

• I agree, Donald Trump is an idiot.

• I do not live in America and I am not 18 yet, but I really really would not vote for him... I mean okay he is honest about his opinion.. but you got to look at the actual opinion too :')

• He may be an asshole, but at least he's honest and realistic. Honestly, I'd vote for anyone other than Hilary

• I'm a republican , but I'd rather go with Hillary than trump

• Hell to the fucking no and if he wins I'm moving to Narnia.

• I'd rather hit my head against the wall several times And go on a hunger strike.

• I'm not for the same reasons

• I'd rather die a slow, painful death.

• Nopes

• I've already voted for someone else in the primaries. I have literally never been so motivated in my entire life to vote then I was going into that booth today to early vote. My parents always told me when I was younger, don't sit there and complain about your city, your town, your countries problems, if you don't even bother to show up and elect the people you think should be doing the things that need to be done to make it all work. If he becomes the nominee, what will be the choice? Do you vote him in just because he's for your party? I think if he becomes the nominee he's going to force a lot of hands.

What Guys Said 37

• 3|9
    • I don't know what's more sad. that people think like you or people who upvoted/supported this comment...

• The reason America isn't great in the first place is because people are idiots and care more about socializing than learning or being good people. They want to whine and cry and then work at Mcdonalds their whole life and make 15 dollars and hour

• @M_A_X Lol... you're right XD

• If he is the nominee for the presidential seat then yes I'll vote for him, I may not like him as a person but you don't vote someone in because you like or hate them you vote em in because they have the right policy's, ideas and they will get the job done and do it effectively.

Also just for the record

-He has NO POLITICAL EXPERIENCE
    Neither did our founding fathers.

Yeah look around the last couple of batches of presidents have exactly been prime stuff, Obama has increased our federal debt by 70% among so many issues and whenever there is a major issue he just wonders around not paying it any heed or runs away and pays gold burning millions of dollars along the way in fuel, and expenses of our the citizens money.

So the bar isn't exactly set all that high besides you have your choices between

Trump a successful businessman

Sanders a washed up hippy turned socialist/communist politician

Clinton a crazy woman with blood on her hands who is also a major security risk and overall failure as a politician.

• Im definetley voting for him #Trump2016 That guy is a business genius, you can't get where he is buy being stupid. He has 17 golf courses and 15 hotels. He took a loan of a million dollars and turned it into billions.

• What does being a good businessman have to do with being a great president? Just because he has business smarts, does not correlate to being politically inclined and knowing how to run an entire country.

On top of that, he insults people (especially Mexicans), is demeaning and will only work to benefit the rich. Do you really want that?

• *Small loan of a million dollars

• Soooo can I get MHO asker?

• When the Neonazis and the KKK are the headline suppoters of your candidacy, that really tells you all you need to know about Trump. I saw a picture of him doctored up to make it look like he was Adolf Hitler, and I can't tell if it was done by a supporter or if it was done by a protester.

• I will, he's the only one who's realistic instead of deluded and idealistic, doesn't pander to the starbucks hipster crowd, and he's not afraid to tell it like it is.

• When my uncle gets drunk he is very honest as if he wasn't honest enough when he is sober and he does not pander to hipsters. We should nominate him.,

• @Ginnyweasley97 Aaaaand here is your average frappuccino quaffing, lentil eating Trump objector... bringing up irrelevant circumstances of their own, extrapolating on them and unwittingly entering a labyrinth of blind alleys. I'm gonna ignore you now.
      weknowmemes.com/.../arguing-with-retards.jpg

• Why the hell would I eat lentils? Those are disgusting and I can't drink coffee and apparently I bring up irrelevant circumstances?

• I certainly am.

• I kind of how he wins the GOP nomination, it'll be the largest landslide win for the Democrats we've ever seen lol

• Trump isn't dumb...
    It's just a mental trick to fool everyone else into thinking you're making the right choice. Wake up y'all

img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aKqdG1Z_700b.jpg

• i dont vote unless someone is worthy of it

• No absolutely not. He failed ate marriage , he failed at business, and I don't see him talking about the things I find important

• He's a billionaire with 12 hotels and 17 golf courses, he has a wife and 4 kids, he succeeded, unlike you

• @ShayanMortazavi1 Ahh because you know about my life. his casinos failed, he has been divorced 4 times, he has filed bankruptcy four times, his airlines failed. he got fired from NBC. Sorry I don't see the appeal.
      He doesn't talk about any of the significant issues. We already have a facist country were corporations and their owners control our government. The last thing I want is one of their own in the whitehouse

• Yes, I will vote for him. Trump will bring jobs by repatriating two trillion in corporate accounts that firms are keeping overseas in order to not pay a 35% tax, will reduce the rampant illegal immigration that is killing our lower skilled workers who are trying to het jobs and trying to get better wages. The flood of people coming in is creating a tilt in the supply and demand for jobs which is reducing wages. All the people coming in are using services and paying no taxes for schools, emergency rooms etc.

Trump will create better trade deals for more jobs. He will stem the H1B visa abuse for higher skilled jobs. It just goes on and on.

He will bring jobs for the unions with the Trade Deals, jobs for the lower skilled, jobs for the skilled. Jobs, jobs, jobs.

• I'm not going to vote.

Again...

Hell I think I'm even going to manage to get my parents not to vote this time around and they've voted in every election they were ever able to since being adults and they've been able to vote since like the end of the 60s...

• im voting for him. says a lot of good things.

• If Republicans were smart, they'd pick Rubio. The speech he gave after the SC primary was damn good, even if I didn't agree with most it. It was definitely a contrast to the choppy, incoherent one Trump just gave. Despite all the "Marco Roboto" jokes, he's really coming into his own.

That said, Republicans will likely go full retard and pick Trump anyway, so thanks for guaranteeing a Hillary presidency.

• Well I heard rubio was probably going to come in second in the votings last night so he's doing better then he was, this whole thing is far from being over though so we'll see.

• Even if I was American I'd say no.
    He has good points but he often goes off the reservation and says bs I don't agree with.
    His childish behaviour although intended to appeal to a certain group is entertaining but not presidential.

It's sad that he appears to be the only alternative to Sanders. That's why I wouldn't vote.
    I would not take part in a system in which my action would put a terrible candidate in the White House.

• Solid no, im not going to vote for anyone until we begin to get out of this fucked up place all of society is in now.

• Absolutely not

• Depends who the is the Dem nominee. If it's Bernie, of course I will vote for Bernie. If it's Hillary, I will abstain, and maybe even vote for Trump, depending on the characters each one releases. But I will never vote for Hillary.

• *if she runs against Trump. I would vote against Cruz, Rubio, Kasich, or any other Repub.

• why women do not like him?
    men get 3 billion more brain cells than women.

a average man has 21 billion brains cells.

• In the end I have to. Face it over here. Hillary Clinton is going to get the Democratic nomination regardless. She has Wall Street money. Rather than let Hillary Clinton win I rather have Donald Trump. We already know how bad Hillary is from the Electronic Mail Scandals over there so we have no other choice besides that Donald a loudmouth over here instead.

• I was going to vote for Gary Johnson, but if Trump is the Republican nominee I'll vote for him. It looks like people are looking for something different, and I feel them.

• I gave up voting a long time ago. It doesn't matter what a presidential nominee says, they don't have to follow through on any of it once they're in office, and they honestly usually don't anyway

• And since they're all going to lie to you, it's impossible to have an educated opinion on one or the other. It's just blind guessing

• If I only had the choice of him and Hillary then I'll vote for him.

• I'd vote him just to spice up the future history books. Things are pretty mundane atm and it'll be hilarious if he actually built a wall around the US.

• I don't vote.

• No I will not

• I'm a conservative. Why would I vote for a New York liberal?

• I'm assuming the time you're talking about is when hell freezes over...

• I seriously do not give a shit who becomes president or what happens to this country.

• Not in a million years.

• More from Guys
    7