What's your phobia?

Updates:
Spiders...

0|0
20|25

Most Helpful Girl

• This is gna sound stupid, but, I used to be really, really be afraid of quiet. LOL

Like, all the normal kids were afraid of noises, but, I'd get antsy when there were WEREN'T noises. Always the weirdo...
    To this day, I still do not like "peace and quiet", at all. I like a house and a life full of noise and chaos and love.
    I'm not AFRAID of silence the way I used to be, but, I still hate it.

0|1
    0|0
    • OMG... I want absolute pin drop silence all the time... Maybe because I was a single child and love being alone and quiet...

Most Helpful Guy

• annoying people, idiots who can't drive and people who only speak their own language and can't even try some English. I have a job were i have to speak more then 1 language, i just hate it when people walk in and great me by saying '' Bonjour'' omfg, not again. i dont speak french f. ck sakes haha

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Spiders and heights.

0|1
    0|0
  • smelly food!

0|1
    0|0
  • I have way too many lol

-water (being submerged in it)
    -heights
    -tarantulas
    -babies, particularly newborns
    -blood

I think that's it for now.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate spiders... they give me the creeps...

0|1
    0|0
  • Death, above all.
    Throwing up (I'm not sure why, but it terrifies me when I think I'm going to puke.)
    Crickets
    Deep water

0|1
    0|0
  • Closed spaces, insects, cemeteries (was very strong but completely got over it)

0|1
    0|0
  • clustered with tons of people. I think it's called Claustrophobia. Yup I'm sure that's what is called.
    Take care

0|1
    0|0
  • arachnophobia, makes my life fo fucking difficult, because spiders are everywhere, i wish i could have another phobia like sharks or something lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Lizards, not snakes, just lizards, standing on top of cliffs (I have no issue with roller coasters, but I don't like being in places that I don't feel 100% secure)

0|1
    0|0
  • Spiders. I detest them. and go into full meltdown soon as I spot one

0|1
    0|0
  • I have many but I'm not going to list them I will say one. I am scared of spiders.

0|1
    0|0
  • Butterflies scare the hell out of me :/

0|1
    0|0
  • Confrontations

0|1
    0|0
  • Claustrophobia. so bad.

0|1
    0|0
  • Spiders and death 😰

0|1
    0|0
  • Stupid people.. I really try to avoid having to talk to people with less than 2 brain cells because I fear that they will try to steal mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Snakes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sexist people

0|1
    0|0
  • Pimpphobia

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• Odontophobia (fear of dentist) :P

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...48fa1a75cd.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think I actually have one. I might say I'm not that fond of heights but I wouldn't say I have a phobia.

0|1
    0|0
  • Trypophobia.
    Basically fear of abundant holes in places where they usually shouldn't be.
    It's MUCH worse than it sounds. I urge you not to look it up for your well-being xD

0|1
    0|0
  • Needles! Can't stand them.

Every time I get sick and need a shot or have to do a blood test for a check up, I start trembling and almost pass out. :(

0|1
    0|0
  • My phobia is of Dumb Questions, Racist People and Pigs in Space... ok, ok I lied about the Pigs part but yeah. :v

0|1
    0|0
  • Dolls and mannequins, they scare the shit out of me

0|2
    0|0
  • Failing... literally :(

0|1
    0|0
  • I have so many, but one is being buried alive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Someone irl finding out that I'm on Gag

0|1
    0|0
  • unstable heights

0|1
    0|0
  • Drowning

0|1
    0|0
  • needles

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know if they are in other parts of the world but there is an insect here in Mexico, that seems like the cross of a grasshopper and a cockroach, we call it "cara de niƱo" that means something like child face haha. You can google it, but I wouldn't recommend it :s

0|0
    0|0
  • Gagphoebia

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a fear of fears?

0|0
    0|0
  • That I'll wake up tomorrow and GAG will have unleashed another round of "upgrades."

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretzels with salt

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have one.

0|0
    0|0
  • That Gag will shut down someday...

0|0
    0|0
  • dead end job

0|0
    0|0
  • Spiders, especially black widows

0|0
    0|0
  • Dying, and getting rejected by a girl I chased for two years.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm scared of vagina. I've never had sex because I'm scared. It looks like it would chop my dick off.

0|1
    0|0
  • Girl seeing and rejecting my hairy body.

0|1
    0|0