You're watching TV and the emergency broadcast system comes on and says this... What would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Thought it'd be something like The Purge message.

Probably brace for impact. I don't feel the nee to go out and do horrible things. Others might be coming, though, and I will defend myself.

Most Helpful Guy

• I got lots of video games... they ain't getting any of them!

What Girls Said 5

• I knew this would be the Purge message before opening the question, haha. I'd hope my home was barricaded up enough at that point and just stay indoors for the duration of it.

• Lock me and my family in the basement to keep safe. We have canned food and water that could last up to 2 weeks plus flashlights and stuff. Also a shotgun, pistol, and taser in case someone does break in.

• i'd just get all my family together and stay indoors. barricade the shit out of my house.

• I'd teach that person how to spell lmfao

• I would pack up and go to the mountains for a few days.

What Guys Said 6

• I wouldn't take any note - it is so riddled with spelling mistakes that it is obviously fake.

• If the technology to make a T-1000 cyborg and integrate myself into it is possible and i can upgrade future technologies within my system; somebody is going to have to re-think the purge for they sake.

• Lock and load, and get ready to kill whoever tries to get into my house.,

• im not American so id be confused

• Go put a frozen pizza in the oven to be honest.

Whatever happens happens.

• Hey, Donald Trump wasn't going to broadcast this until after he becomes president!!

But I would crap myself, much as I would have if I had been an adult in 1977 and seen this broadcast:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6Wpwvf7M_w