Your thoughts on this tragic pic from Gaza :(?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a Palestinian from the West Bank, and unfortunately I wasn't able to go to Gaza nor I have ever met any person from Gaza during the 19 years that I lived in Palestine, even though the distance between Gaza and the West Bank is ridiculously short. Thank to the occupation, the two parts generally aren't allowed to visit each other.

The first time I met a few people from Gaza was in Germany when I moved here 5 months ago. Those people eventually became close friends and it was actually a big joy that I finally met those people with a bit of sadness that I was only able to meet them in a foreign country and not in our homeland. Well, obviously I was always curious about how my brothers and sisters on the other side used to live and how it felt for them to live under attack. So of course I had to ask my friends, and the stories and experiences that I heard from them really left a big mark inside my heart. ironically, I used to believe that we have it worse in the West Bank because of the settlements and the check points, it turned out that I used to live in heaven comparing to them, they really had it the worst, no food, no clean water, no electricity at the most part, Etc etc. Those people fight to live and they live with dignity and honor and die with their dignity and honor, surprisingly, they are mentally strong and fear literally nothing, there mentally and will is stronger than any rocket that was thrown on them, and after all the hard things they faced, you still see that honest smile on their faces.

You might find this weird, but after meeting my friends from Gaza and knowing how they used to live, I feel that it's not fair that I as a Palestinian didn't experience the same things they experienced in Gaza, it makes wish to go back to Palestine and live in Gaza so I can die there just like those thousands of those innocent honorable people of Gaza.

What Girls Said 6

• Aw, that's quite amazing.
    if i could attach one word to it, id say "Hope".

• It's very sad knowing people in Gaza have to cope through that lifestyle. My prayers for them.

• They look happier than people in first world countries. a dad spending quality time with his kids and they look happy. Nothing sad here, they know the real meaning of happiness which is family, god and love

• Lol.

Stop. Just fuxking stop.

• Idgaf.

• Its sad but it happens all the time...

What Guys Said 11

• If you expand the pic, it becomes apparent that the little boy has urinated in the bath water! He should of course be sent to his room without any dinner, but being as he ostensibly has neither a room nor dinner, I suppose a beating would have to suffice.

• It's unfortunate but that's what happens in war, you either become a casualty or the cause of causalities, war is a horrible and ugly thing abet sometimes necessary.

• A good dad.

• Who cares about muslims.

• Hamas is evil.

• @BangBadBxtches no I haven't? Lol k. Your information is wrong. I know what happened. I read up about it, met people who have witnessed what happened first or second hand. Get over yourself and do some reseearch.
      And no I'm not jewish

• @BangBadBxtches Probably not if you are American
      I have a lot of jewish friends.
      In the U. S they tend to be very liberal and all of them I know really hate israel

• Look pretty happy to me. Always wanted one of those round tubs

• Hey I don't have a hot tub in my place...

• The kids look happy.

• hahahahaa

• I'm sure those kids will get their revenge in 10 years when they stab young David in the back with kitchen knife on his way to Hebrew school.

And the circle continues; Round and round it goes, where it stops, nooooobody knows!

• As a Turkish muslim... this picture tears my chest in half and just leaves me to dead silence. That innocent child doesn't deserve this, that father doesn't deserve seeing his children suffer. Looking back 100 years we can see how religion has become so apart that all the other islamic nations around can't do nothing. All we can do is just pray which makes me angry but this land wasn't like this 100 years ago and it will definetly not be the same in the next 100 years. Muslim are in an era right now out their educating themselves we will come back once again. We will unite once again. Peace will come once again to the Middle East. It is up to the Muslim youth that are living in way nicer conditions than this and getting education. If we forget about them were doomed. Sometimes I think to myself what did I do to deserve this... I was born in Turkey and I live in America but then I realize that God gifted me with this and he took me to a place so I can improve by self and become a better person, if I don't go back and reach my hands to the ones in need in the middle east all my life worth nothing. But insaAllah, I will reach my hand if it means death... so should the other youths of Muslim or any human that has a heart. Same with the people of Africa, the people of Asia. Religion does not matter when it comes to the standards of human life. But I believe that we Muslims should first awaken ourselfs in order to wake up the rest of the world to peaceful place.