Types of people you can't stand?

What types of peopel can't you stand?

Most Helpful Girl

• Anyone who shoves their beliefs/values down others throats, arrogant and stupid people as well

What Girls Said 19

• The people who try outdoing you on a daily basis because they can't handle not being in the spotlight.
    The people who constantly want people to pity them and their poor choices.
    The people who constantly ask for money- also known as the "moochers".
    The people who blame everyone else for their fuck ups because you know, they don't do ANYTHING wrong.
    The people who overexageratte everything because they love drama and need juicy gossip to complete their life.
    I think its safe to say I hate people in general.

• The list is longer but here are some...
    Princess attitudes
    Diva type's
    F**k boy's and men a like
    Inconsiderate people
    Hypocrite's
    People who walk slow in front of MW like I won't kick them and their shhh or too close to my ass like I won't elbow them in the throat.
    People who try o tell other's how to live their live's
    Abuser's of any kind.
    Homophobic's/Racist/Sexist
    People who see injustice but care little to known to acknowledge something is wrong... I hate u all with a passion!
    People who never went crazy at some point at least once.
    Those people who all out the side of their asses, like bruh we all know ur bark is worse than your bite.
    People who speak ill of the dead.
    People who do u wrong and try to make up for it like it didn't happen, but then do the same b. s and sob story again.
    People who dislike cartoon network, the syfy channel, Nickelodeon and Disney before the early 2000's
    That unhealthy couple who know the spark in their relationship has died a while ago, but stay's together because of comfort.
    Body shamer's (stare's health nut in face while biting 2pc's of pizza)
    Screw it MANKIND get's on my last nerve😒

• I can't stand people who lie about who they are.

I have a few friends who are absolute dicks. Don't get me wrong, I'm probably the biggest dick (I also have the biggest dick) of all. At least I don't lead people who don't desire a relationship/friendship with me.

If you're stupid, it's okay, ask questions and try to make yourself less ignorant.
    If you're ugly, it's okay, there are workout programs and makeup out there (without makeup I look like an elephant).
    If you're mean, it's okay, there are mean people out there that can bond with you.

If you're fake, well, sorry, but you're an asshole

• People who incite hatred towards other peoples religion , culture or race

Anyone who looks down on those who are less fortunate than themselves , or talks down to them in patronising way

Arrogant people
    Bullies
    Disloyal people and liars
    Anyone who intentionally hurts other people

• above all, fake people.

• Being fake usually goes along with being dismissive, and those are the people I hate. Self-absorbed assholes who can't see beyond themselves, so they don't take anyone else seriously.

• @M_A_X yeah pretty much. i can't stand them either.

• Show off people

• My list is long but the top of that list is people who do not open their minds to the possibility that what they believe could be wrong.

• Oblivious people. There is something offensive about their hygiene or children's behavior or their driving or something and they are completely in the dark about it. You point it out and they try to deny it.

• Stupid people. I just can't get through them It's like talking to a wall. Goodness I wish there was a cure for them.

• Fake people, overly excited preppy girls ugh. People who make everything about them or brag about themselves, people who try too hard to be cool, etc.

• People who update gag 😉

• people like you. ;)

• Liars and drama queens.
    I just want to live my peaceful life with my partner and close friends

• Arrogant/cruel people

• Know-it-alls and self righteous people

• inconsiderate people...

• People who brag about taking drugs and judge and ridicule the ones that don't

• People who don't revise their questions.

• People who are far too emotional
    People who never try to see anything from any perspective other then their own
    People who are wildly insecure
    People who talk at you and not to

What Guys Said 16

• The kind of guys that want to intimidate me by talking about how they are going to fuck me up. Got into a "fight" in a club one time for talking to "his girl" (she even said it's a guy from class) and then he started with the threats so I told him stop talking about it and punch me already. It was like he saw a ghost. Can't stand it at all.

The kind of women I can't stand - the uneducated barbie dolls with twitter-mentality. Ughh disgusting.

Overall I can't stand violent and abusive people.

• I like everyone with the exception of dullards.

• Hypocrites, idiots, people who say things they don't know anything about, radical/extremist Christians and Muslims, racists, feminazis, and boring people.

• Fake people mostly, there are a lot more but those are the most common kind.

• I can't stand real idiots and real ego masters. With both its wasted time. ( Problem is that super ego ones can sometimes realize that they are wrong. But idiot never. Idiot can't understand he is idiot so run away)

• Whiny bitchez that always complain on twitter

• Humans.

• Annoying people. So most people

• Arrogant
    Fake
    manipulative
    liars

• Ah man where do I start? Out of all I'd say Liars.

• I hate lonely people and stuck up people

• Ariana Grande

• stupid people and low sex drive people.

• Prudes and health-freaks mostly... especially in females... they just disgust me...

• white knights.