Do all Americans picture Mexican girls the same way?

Im mexican but I have pale-ish skin (a little tan) and have european-ish features and when I tell people im Mexican they dont believe me. Both my parents are Mexican, so are my grandparents on my mothers side and on my dads side their Spanish. I want to know if people from the USA all have the same image of Mexicans: black-ish skin, short, curvy, black hair, etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of Americans (and people on GAG) confuse "Mexican" (or "Hispanic") with being a race. As you well know it's not. There are Mexicans who are fully Caucasian. The Spanish people are Caucasian. Now, most people think of the Mestizo people of Mexico as representing all Mexicans but that's not the case.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I've seen browner Mexicans, some Mexicans with different eye colors other than brown. It happens.

What Guys Said 16

• "Mexicans: black-ish skin, short, curvy, black hair, etc." That not what I think...

The mexican look to me...
    the shape of the face/facial features
    The skin tone, native American pale brown
    Long black hair
    Their usually shorter/curvier than other Spanish based nationalities.

• Im mexican as well but im pale and have extremely blackhair. The funny thibg is lots of my guy friends think im ugly because of the contrast but lots of girls like it. I dated this latina girl one time and she said her family is going to find it awkward that im white but i told her i have a mexican mother and im actuall a mexican citizen lmfao.

• There's variations for sure

• i can only speak for my self on this one , no i don't see all Mexican lady's as black-ish skin, short, curvy, black hair, etc.

• Americans think of Mexicans as looking closer to indians, and Spanish to looking closer to full caucasian.

• No. You need to stop talking to everyday idiots and assuming they represent everyone. That's what they're doing to you in the first place... making assumptions based on stereotypes

• No I'm well aware some Mexicans display more Spanish features while most carry more Indian features. I would assume you are descendant from elite/ upperclass

• yes. all 330 million people have the same thought on mexican girls

• Any of us who've lived around Mexicans knows there's a lot of variety.

• I do honestly, I would never date a Mexican or a Hispanic or any other colored person

• Mexican women are beautful

• No there's the short Indians and then there's white Spaniards and I've even met black Mexicans

• O_o maybe the milk man is European

• your American to

• I know America is a continent but i'm not really sure how to call people from the US so I decided to just go with American since thats how most people refer to citizens of the US

• U know I just love Mexican girls,,, they the most beautiful woman in the world with the best bubble butts

• No my girlfriend is dark but was ex was similar to you

What Girls Said 6

• Well are you using white girls as your definition of American girls? Because if you are you're exhibiting the same ignorance as they. I'm an American girl of Puerto Rican and Jamaican decent. I know not all Mexicans look the way you described. I know plenty of people who are aware of this as well. Most of the time I find white Americans are ignorant of other cultures. But then again, if you're talking about white Americans in place of all Americans you're in the same boat they are.

• In short to answer your question, no. However, if you have one idea on what Americans look like trust me we all come in different shapes, sizes, skin tones, and cultures.

• I have the same problem, born in Mexico, lived there till I was 4 and my family on both sides has been there for a lonngggg ass time and people still can't believe I'm Mexican lol! Everyone thinks I'm Asian (Idk why) or White/European (since I'm somewhat pale and have coloured eyes).

• Well you better vote for Donald Trump #Trump2016

• He was voted for by Hispanics that worked hard to get a Visa and come here legally, who actually went through the whole legal process. And they are tired of illegals coming in and ruining it.

• @ShayanMortazavi1 and you're blocked since you lack enough self control to stop spewing your ignorant ideas all over my comments.

• Because most of us look that way.

That description was almost me, except a few things that don't necessarily apply.

• All? Nope

Most? Probably...

Since I look Mexican as fuck, I can't relate to your case lol

• I don't think of Mexicans as curvy. But no, I know Mexican isn't a race. my cousins where born and raised in Mexico , they call themselves Latino but their blood is German, so they are white

• To be honest Ihad this image but after seeing some mexican people with European featureas I changed my mind of course.